Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amnesiac

Punch floats and fraxel laser

Well i got money for scar revision and time, i have been reading a lot of good things about the fraxel laser and it seems like the best option for resurfacing out there without the complications of dermabrasion or co2 laser.

I wanted to know if anyone has had the fraxel laser, does it treat the skin outisde also or just promote collagen from within??

I am planning to do punch floats which can leave a cricular mark where they were done and then do fraxel laser in the areas treated with floats to further resurface the skin and erase the marks left from the punch floats.

Has anyone tried anything like this??

I ask here because i am unsure if fraxel can help with marks/scars left from punch floats/excision and such.

Thanks

Well i got money for scar revision and time, i have been reading a lot of good things about the fraxel laser and it seems like the best option for resurfacing out there without the complications of dermabrasion or co2 laser.

I wanted to know if anyone has had the fraxel laser, does it treat the skin outisde also or just promote collagen from within??

I am planning to do punch floats which can leave a cricular mark where they were done and then do fraxel laser in the areas treated with floats to further resurface the skin and erase the marks left from the punch floats.

Has anyone tried anything like this??

I ask here because i am unsure if fraxel can help with marks/scars left from punch floats/excision and such.

Thanks

Hello,

I had a spot Fraxel treatment three days ago to see if the circular impression left from a punch float could be improved or eradicated. For the first two days, it was no longer visible, but today I can see that it has clearly returned as far as my lasiked-eye could see. The doctor performed it at level 20 and 125 mtz/cm^2. For marks like this, much like wrinkles, it probably makes more sense to set the surface area density to 250 MTZ/cm^2 which is probably what I'll do next time.

I have another spot treatment in 3 weeks and will report back then.

Cheers,

kooky