Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miscellaneousmoments

Something that worked for me...

...Bio-Oil

Sincere apologies if this has already been mentioned (I've never posted here).

I have been using Bio Oil for a month now on mild-to-moderate acne scarring. I have noticed visible improvements on the texture and colour of my skin, i.e. the pits seem to be "fiiling in", dryness gone, red scars fading and healing. After using harsh products for years, my skin looked kind of dead and old, and Bio Oil has reversed that and made it feel as smooth as it should for someone my age.

I was cautious at first of using an oil on skin still prone to moderate acne, however it has not worsened my condition at all (since it does not clog pores). It has really reduced my breakouts, since my skin is not overproducing oil to combat acne products drying it out.

Ok, that's my speel.

Click on the link (Bio-Oil, underlined in last post), you should be able to buy it off the website. Otherwise, google search it and something should definetely come up.

It's different to emu oil, although I'm sure that helps too.

Hey Miscellaneous - after reading your post i decided to go out and buy bio-oil from my local pharmacy.

I don't think the pits are gonna fill in at all as a result of using this, but i'm such a sucker for new products that claim to do stuff - i'm hoping it'll do something, anything, like even out skin tone maybe - that and also cuz i'm desperate to improve my skin's appearance.

I"m gonna start a new thread named BIO-OIL. I'd love it if you posted there with me re: ur improvements and how you get on with the product.

Also, are you in australia?

...Bio-Oil

Sincere apologies if this has already been mentioned (I've never posted here).

I have been using Bio Oil for a month now on mild-to-moderate acne scarring. I have noticed visible improvements on the texture and colour of my skin, i.e. the pits seem to be "fiiling in", dryness gone, red scars fading and healing. After using harsh products for years, my skin looked kind of dead and old, and Bio Oil has reversed that and made it feel as smooth as it should for someone my age.

I was cautious at first of using an oil on skin still prone to moderate acne, however it has not worsened my condition at all (since it does not clog pores). It has really reduced my breakouts, since my skin is not overproducing oil to combat acne products drying it out.

Ok, that's my speel.

Hey Miscellaneous - after reading your post i decided to go out and buy bio-oil from my local pharmacy.

I don't think the pits are gonna fill in at all as a result of using this, but i'm such a sucker for new products that claim to do stuff - i'm hoping it'll do something, anything, like even out skin tone maybe - that and also cuz i'm desperate to improve my skin's appearance.

I"m gonna start a new thread named BIO-OIL. I'd love it if you posted there with me re: ur improvements and how you get on with the product.

Also, are you in australia?