Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *Clara

Potatoes for Acne and Dark Circles

Guest *Clara

I've researched the internet and I've heard slices of potato can help clear up acne and dark circles. I plan to try them on my dark circles. Do they help any???

I've researched the internet and I've heard slices of potato can help clear up acne and dark circles. I plan to try them on my dark circles. Do they help any???

Guest *Clara

I make french fries with them and I'll keep a few in the refrigerator. I'll use them up really well and see if they help.

[i read in a magizine that if you puree(spelled wrong?) whole uncooked potato in the blender then put it on your face it will dissolve dead skin cells in 60sec.

I read in a magizine that if you puree(spelled wrong?) whole uncooked potato in the blender then put it on your face it will dissolve dead skin cells in 60sec.

[i read in a magizine that if you puree(spelled wrong?) whole uncooked potato in the blender then put it on your face it will dissolve dead skin cells in 60sec.

Wow, that sounds really interesting...did the article state why this would work?

Wow, that sounds really interesting...did the article state why this would work?

Potatoes contain sulphur.

I am going to try this RIGHT NOW. Give me a few minutes to mush the potato up.... if it desolves dead skin cells in 60 seconds..I hope I still resemble myself when all done.... biggrin.gif

Ok...I only had those tiny Red potato's... put in blender and pureed. Left juice on 5 minutes, it burned ever so slightly, wiped off and rinsed. ...My skin feels very smooth...I'm not sure I would ever bother using potato again, not really worth it....better to eat aug gratin... eusa_drool.gif ...... has anyone else try this yet?