Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone tried the Loreal Refinish Microdermabrasion kit? I read on the box that it helps diminish disocolorations..my cousin uses it and her skin is glowing..she didnt really have red marks anyway though, but im using the loreal peel kit and it doesnt seem to be doing much...at all, so i thought about giving the m.d. a go...but i dunno, anyone use it? like it? dislike it? im sick of red marks and I want anything to make it go away! thanks...also, does anyone feel like their red marks are darker after they do the peels? mine look so much darker after i do the peels it sort of worries me!

Guest tenshigirl25

ive used it about 6 times in 2 weeks, i dont know if it has really done anything..sometimes i am scared to use it over my active acne but im giving it a month b4 i say anything. the crystals are very fine but harsh, but I think it would do a good job after regular use. its not like a regular peel, but a lot of ppl have said its just as good or that baking soda has even done the same job. i think it depends how sensitive your skin is and if you have a lot of active acne it probably isnt the best idea.

I have got this but Ive only used it once so far... it seemed to do an alright job, my skin was very soft and smooth the next day. Ive got a few active pimples at the moment, but when theyre gone I might give it another go. A lot of people are raving about it on Makeup Alley.