Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

depression from sleeping in

I get this severe depression when i sleep in my normal waking hours ,, i dunno why i get it, before when i used to sleep in i would feel like shit, but now i get this severe depression when i sleep in, i almost always have to wake up and do something to get out of that state, do u guys get this,? is there a medical condition its called any safe way to treat it, im not depressed its just when i sleep in i get overwhelmed.

Maybe when you sleep in you feel like you get nothing accomplished, resulting you to feel overwhelmed?

I'm not quite sure. If anything, taking naps throughout the day helps me because time goes by quicker. It makes me feel better to know that my skin is getting clearer when I sleep. This way I won't be outside in the sun, getting sweaty, eating out, or interacting with others worrying about my acne.

no i ment sleeping in as in sleeping past ur waking hours, say i wake up at 6? if i sleep in to 9 i get depression and need to wake up

well if your a girl maybe you feel like you need make-up or sumthin to feel better, if your a boy, maybe you feel like you dont want ppl to look at your face i dont know....that happens to me sumtimes.....keep writing how you feel smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

it's to do with hormones, and i think maybe your body is sensitive to time more than others. The case with me is that i get a mild case of paranoia/depression if i dont get up till really late. I get paranoid that everyone i know is wondering if i am okay lol. I live in a situation where i'm 99% of the time out and with people here so if i'm not being social people really wonder what's up fast here. lol doh

i feel so lazy and sluggish if i sleep waking hours. i feel no sense of accomplishment. when you are not motivated by things you do tend to get depressed or restless.

yeah-i have to get up when i wake up coz i get soooo bored. The thing is-i don't really do anything all that productive when i'm actually out of bed so there's not much point in getting up early! I get all fidgety though if i try and lie in- i sometimes even get a head ache or something like that-i just HAVE to get up.

I never get depessed though-in fact, mornings are my best time-if somethings stressing me out-i can never stop thinking about it in the evening when i should be sleeping .........

I guess your answer is just don't sleep in!!!

i was diagnosed with clinical depression after i tried to kill myself by overdosing on xanex a few months ago. i was in the psych ward for few days and they put me on lexapro and since then i've been better. but my psychiatrist said that sleeping too much is a definite symptom of depression. i used to sleep ALL the time... i'd sleep for 14-16 hours sometimes, it freaked my mom out.

you probably already have depression and you sleeping-in is just a symptom of it. the sleeping isn't causing the depression, the depression is causing the sleeping, if that makes any sense? in any case, you should go see a psychiatrist if you start to feel really crappy. i tried to ignore my depression for the longest time and i ended up in the looney bin because it. haha and trust me, you don't want to be there, it's a terrible place. maybe you need an anti-depressant?