Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leeb

8 days and 32 tablets into accutane and im clear

well almost. I find it hard to believe that its because of the accutane tabs cos i never heard of it working so fast but my face is looking good .. im clear bar 2 spots .. 1 real nasty syst under my eye thats been their for ages and on spot that im sure will be gone in a couple of days. Iv been drinking lots of water and been on a no fat diet but iv been eating lots of sugary shit. My back is still real bad but my chest is improving. Just 8 days ago my derm said my face looks like shit. Iv experienced averagely dry lips and the skin peeling is like 2% as bad as it was when i was on Dans bp regimen. I had 1 huge noseblead in the middle of an exam yesterday (looked like id been shot in the face) (blood everywhere) and big one last night when i got in bed and again this morning and i swallowed a lot of blood so iv been coughing and throwing up blood .. *not pretty* but so far anyways .. *i like accutane*

Leeb how old are you and where u from?

Just curious coz you mentioned the exam and ive had mien recently

Take it easy

Rob

Im 19 from Manchester Uk, but im at Bradford uni doing ELECTRONIC IMAGING AND MEDIA COMMUNICATION.

System.out.println("Java programming exam ");

and i failed miserably so i can look forward to re-sits in August. What about you ?

why are you on a no fat diet? you should quit that if you ever want to get rid of acne.

you need fatty foods for your body to absorb the vitamin a from accutane. So eat fatty foods with your pills.

from day 3 on accutane my pimples had stopped. it took about 25 days to get all the existing pimples off. accutane r0x0rz my b0x0rz.

Im 17 and just finished my a/s exams at Worcs 6th Form, (near Birmingham).

Just choose my a2 subjects:

Media Studies

Film Studies

Business studies

& Photography A/S

I start accutane next thurs, i hope it works for me like it did for you!

[-o<

Take it easy

Rob

from day 3 on accutane my pimples had stopped. it took about 25 days to get all the existing pimples off. accutane r0x0rz my b0x0rz.

this sucks, im already deep into my second month and im still breaking out

Guest agentx

thats whats amazing, for a few people, like myself, accutane works WONDERS. like after 8 20 mg tablets ... i didnt get a new whitehead.

Amazing isnt it? Lets hope it stays that way, and good luck to all of you. hang in there :D

for me, I had no obtrusive initial breakout, but I still broke out occasionaly till the end of first month and even a week ago I had an odd huge cyst undermy ear (fortunately in the color of my skin).

haloflies, I must agree with you: vitamin a is soluble only in lipids or fats as we call them, and Roche also says that the pill is double-effective with the meal compared to taken without one.

but beware of cholesterol foods: no more pork, chips, ham and red meat while on tane!!!