Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Most of you proberbly ARE at school now or you had acne when you were at school but i'll say how i felt and stuff and it would be cool if you told me if you feel/felt the same or not. I had a really clear complexion and everything until the worst time my acne could have started to show...the start of senior school...Everything was fine my first few weeks i was happy and i settled in fine until a few months later when i started getting teased because everyone elses faces were perfect and they were all confident but me i had spots all over my face and i just felt like crap.Then i met my mates and everything and they made me happy and they made me smile and whatever but everyday i went to school i got bullied for my acne every class i went into people were saying things and the one time i just wanted to run out of the classroom and just be alone and cry. All through school i was bullied from year 7 up until year 10 but year 11 i dont think anyone really cared cause they knew we were all going to be leaveing soon but their were a few comments and that still.All through that year though i just kept wishing it would hurry up and be over and these bullies even made me fail school i had good grades and everything but that stopped because id stay in bed and not go to school and i would just cry my eyes out.

The bullies and the acne put together made me feel so depressed and sometimes i cant even look in the mirror because id just see how ugly i am and sometimes i just feel like ending my life because of it.And i know thats stupid to want to end your life just because of spots But everytime even a single person stares it makes my confidence drop even lower and i just wanna scream. I have no confidence at all now and i have anxiety problems all because of the bullying i went through and now im worried that when i start up college it will happen all over again. I still sometimes feel like ending it and whatever treatment i try it never works and im just going through emotions of excited (that maybe this treatment will work) to it not working and me going on an all time low and thinking nothing will ever work for me. Ive seen most of the pictures on here from the improvement of bp gel and that and all the information but it would help me if someone could reasure me that this will really work for me.because ive used a few over the internet products and theyve just made me worse or ive come up with spots other places and id just like to know if it really is a good product to use?

Well done to those that have cured their acne or its getting better and stuff smile.gif . I just hope that when i buy the Bp gel it will clear it all up mainly cause i hate the way i feel inside when i have to look at my face in the mirror and that...

Most of you proberbly ARE at school now or you had acne when you were at school but i'll say how i felt and stuff and it would be cool if you told me if you feel/felt the same or not. I had a really clear complexion and everything until the worst time my acne could have started to show...the start of senior school...Everything was fine my first few weeks i was happy and i settled in fine until a few months later when i started getting teased because everyone elses faces were perfect and they were all confident but me i had spots all over my face and i just felt like crap.Then i met my mates and everything and they made me happy and they made me smile and whatever but everyday i went to school i got bullied for my acne every class i went into people were saying things and the one time i just wanted to run out of the classroom and just be alone and cry. All through school i was bullied from year 7 up until year 10 but year 11 i dont think anyone really cared cause they knew we were all going to be leaveing soon but their were a few comments and that still.All through that year though i just kept wishing it would hurry up and be over and these bullies even made me fail school i had good grades and everything but that stopped because id stay in bed and not go to school and i would just cry my eyes out.

The bullies and the acne put together made me feel so depressed and sometimes i cant even look in the mirror because id just see how ugly i am  and sometimes i just feel like ending my life because of it.And i know thats stupid to want to end your life just because of spots But everytime even a single person stares it makes my confidence drop even lower and i just wanna scream. I have no confidence at all now and i have anxiety problems all because of the bullying i went through and now im worried that when i start up college it will happen all over again. I still sometimes feel like ending it and whatever treatment i try it never works and im just going through emotions of excited (that maybe this treatment will work) to it not working and me going on an all time low and thinking nothing will ever work for me. Ive seen most of the pictures on here from the improvement of bp gel and that and all the information but it would help me if someone could reasure me that this will really work for me.because ive used a few over the internet products and theyve just made me worse or ive come up with spots other places and id just like to know if it really is a good product to use?

Well done to those that have cured their acne or its getting better and stuff  smile.gif . I just hope that when i buy the Bp gel it will clear it all up mainly cause i hate the way i feel inside when i have to look at my face in the mirror and that...

dear ck666((like a letter lol)) DONT FEEL BAD!!! PLZZ!! DONT FEEL BAD!! just think about all that ppl out there in the world....there are worse problems than acne...like hunger, poverty, seriously, dont try to end your life because of a problem that someday will disappear, dont be selfish and think about the ppl that wud suffer if ya do that, really, dont do that, were suppose to bring our support to the others and thats what im doin, smile.gif you can trust me, anyone here can truste me smile.gif, if youve a problem or feel like cryin pm and ill make you feel better smile.gif ok ill be around here if you need me smile.gif