Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vietnamsta_88

School almost starting..

Okay schools almsot starting and I have to wake up around 6:30 to do the regimen it takes me about 45 minutes to shower,put bp on face and upper back and i ahve to leave the house at 7:20 to catch the bus... so when i'm done showering and things it's 7:15 and i need breakfest?! and need to put my uniform on! dammm this is harsh!

Yeah, I totally know what you mean, Im starting university in the fall and wondering how the hell Im going to have the time to do all this , its gonna be hard with the time schedual I got.

some things are worth the extra hassle guys.

I mean, I experience much more stress from a broken out face, than from having to get up a bit earlier and take care of my skin.

It's all about your own personal priorities.

then dont do it. Either you make time for clear skin or you dont... whether you want pimples or not is up to you

I gotta agree.

yeah they're right, you've to do it if you dont wanna hav more breakouts so do it nd u'll hav a beautiful skin wink.gif

With time you gain speed and u can do it quicker. I'm gonna give 25 minutes for this which can fit in easily.

1) 5 min shower (shave if needed)

2) wait 5 minutes then BP (benzamycin instead for me)

3) wait 5 then moisturize

Yeh I should just take 5 minutes showers.. It's summer and i have alot of time to do the regimen... so once i'm pushed for time, I will adapt thank you for all your help guys. preciate it

ya cut down on showers 5 min = enough and if u shower 2 times per day well wash hair at night, only wash face in shower in mornings so that could be like 2-3 minutes in shower.. thats what im gonna do now smile.gif