Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Glycolic Peel 50% on my 6th one

This upcoming Friday wiill be my 6th peel, I'm going to continue doing it until it's gone and don't take the 2 week break, I need these gone by highschool. I have some very light marks, this has helped alot, anyone know what I can use with the peel, maybe ACV along with the peel, but once a day? I have like 3 redmarks instead of like 10, but they're very unvisible. Thanks.

This upcoming Friday wiill be my 6th peel, I'm going to continue doing it until it's gone and don't take the 2 week break, I need these gone by highschool. I have some very light marks, this has helped alot, anyone know what I can use with the peel, maybe ACV along with the peel, but once a day? I have like 3 redmarks instead of like 10, but they're very unvisible. Thanks.

hey so glad you are see great results.where did you get the glycolic acid from?i once ordered from homepeels.com i use it as directed but i never peeled.i dunno.i think maybe because i have thick skin.i wasnt to sure if it was 50% it may have been 30%.did you start out using 50%?

I did my peels every Friday. And yes I started out with a 50% and got burned but it went away within a week. I have a couple redmarks now but are light.

Glycolic acid isn't supposed to make you peel like TCA, infact the only time I've 'peeled', (ie. had really really flaxy, bubbly skin) is when I put too much on and did a 6 minute session, with 30%.

wow awsome. well i think this is what you mean

Iuse a daily 25% glycolic acid that you use at night and you leave it on a minuet and wash it off.