Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anon_acne

Chinese Herbalist

So a new chinese herbalist opened near me a while ago and I had noticed they had a big poster for treatments to do with acne. One of my friends said her acne is completley clear because she used some ointment from a chinese herbalist so i decided to give it a go.

They wanted to give me detox tablets, a herbal tea and lotion but i juts bought the lotion because u have to stick to a very disciplined diet with the tablets and my digestive problems wudnt allow me.

the lotion is called 101e acne away ( i will search online for it now). It was quite expensive and it smells disgusting but imma let u know how it goes for ne1 searching for an alternative.

I wash my face with burts bees tomato soap and put this ointment on morning and night and am avoiding makeup like told (while its summer and not school lol) and fortunatley the smell doesnt last on ur skin at all! so if any1 is interested in me posting back results once in a while reply in here =P

im not sure exactly wat her product was but she said it was just like a lotion oil thing and she didnt wear makeup so i think its 101E the same as me.

How its going for me so far:

its been 2 days and i wash my face with bruts bees tomato soap and put this ointment on after each morning and night. Also if i have time i splash my face with water and apply some in the afternoon too which is reccomended. I hon estly see quite a difference in my acne in such a short time which i hope can get better.

Any pain i felt from my acne has disapparead and any spots that were big bumps have been smoothed out and are beginning to slowly fade. I hope this keeps working

wat were u using? this ointment has a lotta stuff i havent heard of and ginseng it mite b worth a go if u havent tried the getaway lotion ?

Well i took a concoction of herbs evety morning and night with check ups every month. And i used a powder stuff with some sulphur and other stuff which dried out my face quite nicely and made my redness fade considerably but didn't do what it was ultimately sopposed which was to stop my face from producing acne. I had a lot of faith in it and spent probably about £1000 on it all told and it only temporarily masked the problem sad.gif

I was using 101E for around 2 months.

I think it's fine for mild acne, but it did nothing for me.

Drinking 3 litres of water a day helped a lot more.

Those Chinese sure are great when it comes to herbal remedies. I'm willing to bet that there is a cure for every disease and illness in the natural world.

Treat the problem from inside out. I would of gone for the herbal supplements and not touched the lotion.

yea i wish i cuda taken the supplements but like i said for other reasons i cant ok so my skin isnt looking any different initially cleared up but it looks as bad as ever rite now. im going to keep perservering it works on my friends mild acne so i reccommend it to those ppl and see about accupuncture or nethin else to fix within. Also drinkin 2 litres of water a day lol i always need the toilet!