Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have found that I can buy Aquaphor Internationally from www.drugstore.com though I am wondering which product is the best to buy. Any suggestions as this may be my final attempt at attacking my very very dry skin!

Vanessa eusa_pray.gif

Hi Vanessa! I haven't forgotten about you! biggrin.gif The Aquaphor I use is in a white tube with a dark blue cap with blue writing.....it's just plain aquaphor, I guess. It's an ointment, and I think it has the words "healing ointment" on the label. Good Luck!

Thanks, I think I found the right one, costs about $1.50 ish?? The only problem is I have to but in GBP Sterling, and the shipping is about £15 so I might not bother as Im a skint student and cant really afford it! Thanks am still looking on other sites and stores though... eusa_pray.gif

Thanks, I think I found the right one, costs about $1.50 ish?? The only problem is I have to but in GBP Sterling, and the shipping is about £15 so I might not bother as Im a skint student and cant really afford it! Thanks am still looking on other sites and stores though... eusa_pray.gif

Will try get some of that but my friends going to the US and will get me some Aquaphor hopefully eusa_pray.gif thanks ppl for your suggestions; if you find any more PLEASE keep them coming!

Vanessa wink.gif

Will try get some of that but my friends going to the US and will get me some Aquaphor hopefully  eusa_pray.gif  thanks ppl for your suggestions; if you find any more PLEASE keep them coming!

Vanessa wink.gif

Will try get some of that but my friends going to the US and will get me some Aquaphor hopefully  eusa_pray.gif  thanks ppl for your suggestions; if you find any more PLEASE keep them coming!

Vanessa wink.gif

hey what is aquaphor???

Vanessa wink.gif

hey what is aquaphor???

You US ppl say that most chemists stock it, or WalMart or places like that. Erm the dry lips later in the course is awful...sometimes you cant talk so I would have something at hand. You can use aquaphor on your skin or something like Vaseline DermaCare lotion. Basically, somethinh with no colour, fragrance or anything to irritate your skin.

Good luck, try read other posts for more info biggrin.gif

Vanessa wink.gif