Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need a lot of protein to increase muscle mass. How many eggs do you eat a week. The egg yolk contains Vitamin A so you are not suppose to eat that while on accutane. How many egg white do you eat a week?

And egg whites (all protein and water) are not bad for you to take while on accutane?

any source of Vit A is a risk in high amounts. I eat a couple of eggs a week but never go over the top. There are loads more foods u can get alot of protein from anyway, so why risk it?

egg whites are cool. in my opinion i rkn u could just eat the whole eggs on roaccutane and u would see shit all difference like 2 a day or so.

apparantly too many eggs (like more than 2 a week) are bad for your skin anyway. not sure why!

apparantly too many eggs (like more than 2 a week) are bad for your skin anyway. not sure why!

Do you remember where you got this info? I just googled this and found lots of info saying egg whites are good and don't eat too much egg yolk because of the choresterol.

how do u mean he eats it raw , raw meaning not cooked ??? :o

just buy whey protein... eating 12 eggs a day is very costly and tastes like crap and u will get exactly the same effect with whey and ur on roaccutane so there is yet another bonus..... Too much protein will not be used anyway.