Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

omg your fucking hilarious. rolleyes.gif classy how you cant see the lounge anymore isn't it. lol.gif go back to your other forum and talk about me all day long.

oh ness its one of those goons i was telling you about that spent so many hours of their life trying to get me banned by editing my posts etc. Its was hilarious, they used to call me sad etc then they had this whole forum where they talked about me all day everyday it was quite weird. Can you believe it! they thought it was like the UG hhaahaa, they are like my e-stalkers and they come back and do this once every so often.

omg your fucking hilarious. :roll: classy how you cant see the lounge anymore isn't it. :lol:

Tunergirl have you still got that disgusting creepy cystic acne on your flat chest?

I dont know whats more disgusting your chest or your face

ban me bitch ......whats that you can't anymore  lol.gif

who is this? neutral.gif

Im a slut like tunagirl and you are?

im her slut friend....NOW FUCK OFF evil.gif

ban me bitch ......whats that you can't anymore  lol.gif

who is this? neutral.gif

Im a slut like tunagirl and you are?

im her slut friend....NOW FUCK OFF evil.gif

2 sluts i hope your not as fuckup looking as tunagirl shes alright if you do her in the dark with a bag over her head and then immediantly get showered.

im her slut friend....NOW FUCK OFF  evil.gif

aww thansk ness. I love the way they think calling me a slut over the internet is insulting, they really do have some sort of sick obsession with me.

2 sluts i hope your not as fuckup looking as tunagirl shes alright if you do her in the dark with a bag over her head and then immediantly get showered.

so I am so fucked up looking? why you got a picture of me up then? why not put your own up? thats right you are obsessed.

I still got your forum saved so if you like I can post that and all the pictures again.

lolol BYE JOE

FYI for all you non loungers, joe is some crazy mod who was banned for doing this sort of shit and trying to pin it on me, he also gave me loads of shit because I am a gypsey. He comes back occaisionally to parody and 'abuse' me because he thinks it my fault everyone hates him. lol. boy is messed in the head.

Guest tenshigirl25

Imitation is the best form of flattery. wow..u must have really made a lasting impression to have some person go to all that trouble to copy your name and photo... and to have all that spare time on their hands..

Imitation is the best form of flattery. wow..u must have really made a lasting impression to have some person go to all that trouble to copy your name and photo... and to have all that spare time on their hands..

oh i edited his e-girlfriends post once. They are psycho

are you sure that was joe?

nah it could be any one of them, but my bets are on joe or bboy.

i would agree, kat, that the member who continues to do this has some serious issues because they refuse to let it go. it is only the internet, after all. of course, i have an idea of who this poster is, and i hope they seek help for this unjustified anger towards someone they have never even met.

anyway, this topic is closed for obvious reasons.