Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enox

Dark Bags under my eyes

well, over the past years, with so much stress, my sleeping cycles been crazy and stress is more then enough, so the bags under my eyes are bigger then ever and dark, and im only a 17 year old asian kid!

how do u get rid of them or reduce them?

i heard cucumber slices help or something?

so you have dark circles under your eyes? me too, yeah Ive heard about the cucumber slices too, never really tried it though, seems like potassium supplements also help. also tea bags.

ps: "dark ring circle people" are thought of as more highly evolved among the tibetan monks, apparently the aliens are just us coming back

in time far into the future. the slit for the nose must suck though.

i think best thing is to reduce stress and they should go away over time. there are creams for under the eye. Dont try just any cream though cause the skin under your eye is very sensitive

I've read that the dark circles under the eyes are an indication of allegeries. Do you have nasal congestion?

Also, you can actually get fatty deposits under your eyes that cause the area to be raised--all the sleep in the world won't make that go away. But, if you are 17, you probably don't have fatty deposits. eusa_angel.gif