Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
U s e r n a m e

Anyone else with problems?

Has anyone noticed that Revlon ColorStay Stay Natural Liquid foundation makes them break out? My skin has been pretty good (break-out wise) for a while, maybe only minor breakouts here and there. (Very good compared to how my skin used to be.) But now all of a sudden it's starting to break out after I started using this. Anyone else this happening to?

thing about these touch proof smudge proof makeups that designed to stay-on is the ingredients that make them stay on like that. i dont know about your colorstay but the original is very pore clogging.

Had the same problem. I think that the problem was that I couldn't wash the stuff off. It was on my face for good. I do not think that is good, but the coverage is so good. I also do not use anything with sunscreen in it because it will break me out. But it just wasn't worth it. However, I love my new foundation. I have combo skin and I decided to try Almay (the kind with salicylic acid in it). It has worked so well. It is pretty inexpensive and most stores around here will let you bring it back if you don't like it.