Notifications
Clear all

i've gotten clear from coconut oil

MemberMember
(@thex)

Posted : 08/07/2005 11:03 pm

I take at least 6 table spoons of coconut oil and have been trying to limit my carbohydrates. I never expted it to be candida. The pimples that I do get now are not cysts, and when i do get a pimple it goes away in one day, the coconut oil that i rub on the spot heals it faster. I have been eating a lot of junk food lately though cuz it has worked for me...and no big cysts at all, just little white dots.

Trust me try this, I would like for someone to try this as well and see what other things they do to improve my regimen too.

I haven't really washed either and i'm still clear. I have jacked off a lot too and still clear. Now I know how to keep my acne under control.

MemberMember
(@sweetjade1980)

Posted : 08/08/2005 2:26 am

Yeah I'm trying to come up with my own somewhat affordable anti-candida regimen at the moment. On AskShelley I found that I may be able to avoid the enemas/colonics if I take muciligenic herbs and/or use an anti-candida shake (using oils). Coconut oil completely slipped my mind so thanks for mentioning it. So, mind sharing what brand you are using? Also, how does it taste? 😉

MemberMember
(@kaybee)

Posted : 08/08/2005 2:33 am

coconut is the strongest tasting food.. i'd say equal with garlic.

Just put a little bit in ... pretty much anything, and you'll taste it.

However, it doesn't necessarely taste bad... just a really really strong taste.

I've never successfully taken that much coconut oil, i'll have to try.

MemberMember
(@ness25)

Posted : 08/08/2005 7:18 am

where the hell do i get coconut oil?? is it expensive??

MemberMember
(@ambivalent)

Posted : 08/08/2005 8:42 am

where the hell do i get coconut oil?? is it expensive??

MemberMember
(@ness25)

Posted : 08/08/2005 10:11 am

hmm, well i love anything coconut....i may as well give this remedy a whirl, after all what do i have to lose. eusa_angel.gif

MemberMember
(@olive_leaf)

Posted : 08/08/2005 10:50 am

Do you eat it AND put it on your face?

MemberMember
(@goldierocks)

Posted : 08/08/2005 11:12 am

THeX and Sweet Jade,

How do you know you've got candida issues? Have you had some sort of physical or blood test, or have you just got yeasty mouths, etc?

MemberMember
(@anon_acne)

Posted : 08/08/2005 11:41 am

sorry but wat is candida related acne or watevea please?

MemberMember
(@heymikey)

Posted : 08/08/2005 1:16 pm

Could you take coconut milk instead of coconut oil?

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 08/08/2005 1:48 pm

Only use unrefined coconut oil that is solid at room temperature!!!!!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@thex)

Posted : 08/08/2005 9:29 pm

So I have used these coconut oil listed in my preference of taste:

1. http://www.coconutoil-online.com - really tastes like coconut.

2. Nutiva- green label.

3. jarrow- green label.

These come around $13 dollars at health food stores. Make sure you buy them organic virgin oil,(the "extra" word in them doesn't realy matter, as long as its virgin). You save a lot of money by buying it online, haven't done any research on any other websites, but coconut oil online is good if you buy bulk.

HOW I USE IT:

I eat about two table spoons per meal, except when I eat protein. So about 2 table spoons every 3 hours, dont go overboard on this, you just have to try how much your body can handle because you can get diarreah or it be bad if you have high blood pressure.

I tried putting it all over my face but it clogged my pores. Now I only used it after a pimple has popped open, it heals really fast!

Now why do I think I have candida? After trying everything, this is the only thing that has keeped my acne in check along with using facedoctor soap ( for hyperkeratization, really exfoliates with out the harsh damage of exfoliaters because its not a exfoliator, it just makes the skin softer so your dead skin cells just fall off)

Why do I have candida? My acne gets really worse after eating sugars, which is what candida lives on. I also get very fatigued. It has helped with this as well. My mouth does have candida issues too and slowly it has been returning to its normal state, but now I can see the blisters at the back of my throat which can arise from candida issues.

currently my diet consists of:

coconut oil

tuna, chicken, vegetables-not starchy, coconut milk, oats, I eat 2 tortillas after I work out to get a high GI food. That is about it. It has only been 2 weeks and I have seen results. It does amaze me but I think my candida was over growing today because of all the bad shit I have been putting in my body plus the alcohol! But now I'm back to eating none of that stuff and it will be under control tomorrow.

I"m currently trying to find to see if rolled oats could be a factor of my acne or not because of the gluten, but I don't know what else to it that is low in GI and glutten free. I can't eat fruit because candida does feed of it because it spoils in intestines if you have constipation issues.

What I also want to experiment is with grapeseed extract and garlic, I have read in this website under reviews of products that some poeple have gotten cured off garlic as well because it also inhibits candida overgrowth. I also need to take good bacteria enzymes and Ill have really really clear skin. ( I have my acne under control but I do get occasional pimples that go way fast if I abuse my routine)

MemberMember
(@bryan)

Posted : 08/10/2005 11:47 pm

Now why do I think I have candida? After trying everything, this is the only thing that has keeped my acne in check along with using facedoctor soap...

MemberMember
(@ozpower)

Posted : 08/11/2005 12:47 am

Thanks TheX,

After doing heaps of research on coconut oil after you mentioned it i'm convinced to buy it. If for nothing else it's very healthy smile.gif

MemberMember
(@jeuxles)

Posted : 08/11/2005 1:00 am

i had to stop eating fruit completely and am doing better than ever. today i ate some sprouted buckwheat, and was in bed feeling like i had the flu all day with a coated tongue. dont know if it was an allergic reaction or candida related. i also see improvement with coconut oil. but unfortunately, i think oats cause me problems as well so i've been avoiding them too sadly. let us know how you do with and without the oats!

for coconut oil, nutiva is a good brand. so is naturalzing, wilderness family naturals, and maybe tropical traditions. i think it tastes great.

MemberMember
(@trouble)

Posted : 08/11/2005 1:08 pm

So, mind sharing what brand you are using?AA Also, how does it taste?AA 😉

MemberMember
(@thex)

Posted : 08/11/2005 8:41 pm

Yah no doubt coconut oil has given me great effects, I think it has also helped with my circulation, i'm more focused, my skin does look less wrinkly, and shit no pimples really unless I eat high GI carbohydrates, I just started like 2 and a half weelks ago on this.

Now the questions I have for you guys, I'm still improving my regime so I know which carbohydrates trigger my acne. I really dont think oily skin has to do anything with acne, my dad's face was really oil but his skin was never really blemished. But he ate a lot of bad things so think he fuked me up from the beginning.

I"m still wondering whether oats breaks me out, but I do think it does because of the gluten because I get a head ache after I eat it. I wrote it in my journales before but for some reason I'm still not convinced. I did stop oatmeal like 4 days ago so I can't really see whether this has helped me.

I'm also wondering if the quick brown rice breaks me out or not. I'm not too sure on what to eat for a low GI carbohydrate that is not fruits, and I'm weight lifting so eating less could fuk up my muscles.

right now Im experiment with wild rice and spelt flour bread. I"m also eating sweet potatoes.

Another thing I wanted to tell you guys that, you should try to keep the coconut oil from extreme heat and seal it tight because it can become rancid if not taken well care off. The small unsaturated fats in the coconut oil is what makes it rancid smell. I couldn't eat this, I had to throw what was left.

Tell me how its going with you guys. I'm also considering eating more proteins instead of carbs but proteins are more expensive.

MemberMember
(@supremeone)

Posted : 08/11/2005 9:42 pm

hey. Coconut Oil sounds good. Don't know exactly what it does but sounds good. I bought some for like $7 at a health store "virgin coconut oil" and it was solid with a little liquid in it. When I brought it home. After a few hours or maybe the next day it was all liquid. I assume thats bad?

MemberMember
(@trouble)

Posted : 08/11/2005 11:17 pm

hey. Coconut Oil sounds good. Don't know exactly what it does but sounds good. I bought some for like $7 at a health store "virgin coconut oil" and it was solid with a little liquid in it. When I brought it home. After a few hours or maybe the next day it was all liquid. I assume thats bad?

MemberMember
(@blashy)

Posted : 08/13/2005 3:21 am

Coconut oil is THE oil to use, it will only do good for you.

You can read more about it here and its many benefits on your skin.

http://www.mercola.com/2001/mar/24/coconut_oil.htm

MemberMember
(@h0ppy)

Posted : 08/13/2005 8:36 am

Another thing I wanted to tell you guys that, you should try to keep the coconut oil from extreme heat and seal it tight because it can become rancid if not taken well care off. The small unsaturated fats in the coconut oil is what makes it rancid smell. I couldn't eat this, I had to throw what was left.
MemberMember
(@thex)

Posted : 08/13/2005 2:47 pm

yah me too, but uggh i could smell the rancidity....i couldnt stand it..althought the saturated fat has no carbon double bonds .there is other unsaturated fats that can become rancid.

MemberMember
(@searchingforthesolution)

Posted : 08/13/2005 3:39 pm

Yes, I have also heard coconut oil is helpful in relation to candida. Thank you for sharing this with others! eusa_angel.gif

However, I have never been a fan of coconut in general... but if I learn that my acne is in fact due to candida, I would consider it after having read up on it and feeling satisfied and comfortable with my findings.

MemberMember
(@ozpower)

Posted : 08/14/2005 12:18 am

If it went rancid i'd imagine you didn't get 100% coconut oil especially if it was dirst cheap. Just my opinion smile.gif

MemberMember
(@bryan)

Posted : 08/15/2005 9:37 am

yah me too, but uggh i could smell the rancidity....i couldnt stand it..althought the saturated fat has no carbon double bonds .there is other unsaturated fats that can become rancid.