Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Driftwood

Ugh strech marks...need help

Recently my breasts have grown a full cup size and I have notice some slight strech marks on my boobs. People can hardly see them but they still bother me. Is there anything I can do to correct them? Is there any chance they may just go away on their own? I know this isn't a make up topic but I could use the help.

thanks Driftwood

I don't think you can do anything to get rid of stretchmarks but dermablend do a great body cover cream that covers almost anything. It is waterproof and stays on for up to 2 days and you can't notice that you are wearing cover cream at all!

Recently my breasts have grown a full cup size and I have notice some slight strech marks on my boobs. People can hardly see them but they still bother me. Is there anything I can do to correct them? Is there any chance they may just go away on their own? I know this isn't a make up topic but I could use the help.

thanks Driftwood

emu oil....the same things happened tio me on my boobs an thighs and i dont undersastnd why cause im really small...but emu oil gets rid of it really good and also is good for acne and musscle pain...apply to affected are once a day

Strivectin is working wonders for a lot of people I know. Haven't yet had the opportunity to try it myself, though.

I have two children and I have stretch marks all over my stomach. I hate them and I went to a plastic surgeon and even though I do not need a tummy tuck, he said that was the only way to get rid of them was to cut out the skin. Since I don't have alot of extra skin to pull down I am not really a candidate. I guess I am stuck with them, but I guess there are worse things.

I have stretch marks on my chest, too, but they don't really bother me. You can barely see them, and if others can I don't really mind b/c then people know they ar real (I get accused of having breast implants all the time). But if they really do bother you, I know that there is a laser stretch mark removal out today. I'm sure it would take multiple treatments to diminish them.

I have stretch marks on my chest, too, but they don't really bother me. You can barely see them, and if others can I don't really mind b/c then people know they ar real (I get accused of having breast implants all the time). But if they really do bother you, I know that there is a laser stretch mark removal out today. I'm sure it would take multiple treatments to diminish them.

thanks Driftwood