Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryann

PLEASE HELP with Moisturizer

Hello and thankyou

I have been battleing dry skin for months now and cant seem to get rid of it, the pimples are practically gone but cant seem to balance my skin.

Its dry, tight and peeling at the beginning of the day and oily towards the end of the day, and even though my skin is oily its peeling and scaly.

I use 2.5% BP and a oil-free moisturiser with SPF but the Moisturizer does not seem to get rid of the dryness

Is it overly dehydrated?

What is the best Moisturizer to use to balance my skin?

Thankyou in advance for you help. eusa_pray.gif

i think u need to either change your moisturizer (to something more emollient) or add another moisturizer to your regimen..

your skin sounds very dehydrated.

Thanks heaps i really appreciate your reply i will take these hints and tips and see how i go thankyou once again

I have been on the net organising to buy Eucerin Skin Renewal moisturizer, and Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion and noticed that there is a Alpha Hydrox Oil Free moisturizer aswell.

Alpha Hydrox Oil Free moisturizer.

Recommended for: Oily, Normal/Oily & Problem-Prone Skin.

Not for Delicate/Sensitive Skin

Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion.

Recommended for: Dry to Normal Skin Types.

Not for use on delicate/sensitive skin.

Is there any difference in these two Alpha Hydrox Products and have you heard anything about it and would you still recommend the Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Lotion?

When I notice that my skin is especially dry I use Vaseline. It doesn't clog pores, and it really moisturizes my skin.

Get the Eucerin Skin Renewal day lotion, it works superbly with the Regimen and should really help with your dry skin.