Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MATTOB

can you FEEL it? OFF LIMITS!

i dont know whether or not any of you guys feel the same way but one thing i noticed after having cystic acne and subsequent outbreaks of "regular" acne on the lower half of my face for years now that that part of my skin feels different. It's hard to explain, but it's like it is hypersensitive to even air blowing on it. I can almost feel people's eyes on that part of my face, even tho i'm hardly even breaking out these days. It is now a part of my face that i never touch, and rarely even brush anything against because it feels weird, and i never lean my chin on anything if i can help it or rest my hand on my face or anything. It is like that whole part of my face is off limits. It just FEELS different these days, you know?

I imagine how much i have thought about that area over the years tho , due to acne and it's no surprise. I mean, it's an area i've constantly worried about and treated and hidden for years and years so now it feels almost like a graft of somekind

just sharing my thoughts

everyone who has or had acne will probably have sensitive skin for their whole life. i know i will.

that may be the case. I think it is. I mean, it feels a lot better when it's clear i know that much.

I'm sick as a dog right now *cough cough* sad.gif

HEhe boy do I know it.......

I never ever lean my face against anything. I don't let my hands glide across the face. I only touch it when applying stuff. I become almost hysterical if people touch me face if I haven't asked them to. The only part of my face I occasionally rest on mny hands, is my chin... And I need to stop doing that!!! evil.gif

Even if my skin clears up, I think I will stay this way... FOREVER lol.gif

lol, its a hard habit to break , for sure.

I think i am always going to feel a little funny about that area. I wonder...

Well, i remember when i was younger and lived at home my mum would somtimes touch my face or go to look how my acne is doing and i involuntarily jerked away like she was a giant spider lol. Also, my cousin kelly, she is fond of grabbing my mouth to shut me up lol, and i usually bite her lol