Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gregula

I need to admit something silly!

Ok erm i need to admit how silly i look at night time because of my acne.

I wonder if any of you guys have any revelations that you can reveal so that i dont feel as silly to be the only one doing this!

Ok at night time, when i close the door and go to bed i normally put like a thick layer of moisteuriser on....now that kinda gets sucked into the skin and thats not the embarassing thing. The embarassing thing is i then put blobs of sudocream on the active red spots...... so erm i just have this kinda dotty white face and i go to sleep like it.

then in the morning i wake up first and get rid of it so no one sees how silly i look.

OK, ok im the only one doing this. Cheers!

you can laugh, i think its pretty silly but its seems to make my psyche feela bit better so cant be doing too much harm!

oh my god!!! i thought that i was the only one who did this? wow thats well amazing!! i am on the regimin so i put that on then before i got to sleep put sudocream on all the active or red marksjust to help them heal. i dont think it s does anyharm coz its meant for acne i reallt think it helps them heal. i also do this on my days off if i dont go anywhere i really didnt think anyone else did this!!! does it help u?

xxxxx

Ok erm i need to admit how silly i look at night time because of my acne.

I wonder if any of you guys have any revelations that you can reveal so that i dont feel as silly to be the only one doing this!

Ok at night time, when i close the door and go to bed i normally put like a thick layer of moisteuriser on....now that kinda gets sucked into the skin and thats not the embarassing thing. The embarassing thing is i then put blobs of sudocream on the active red spots...... so erm i just have this kinda  dotty white face and i go to sleep like it.

then in the morning i wake up first and get rid of it so no one sees how silly i look.

OK, ok im the only one doing this. Cheers!

you can laugh, i think its pretty silly but its seems to make my psyche feela bit better so cant be doing too much harm!

Ergh, sudocream, I tried using that for a while but didn't feel that it helped all that much. It's such a thick cream, that it never gets absorbed into the skin and I would find my pillows covered in in when i'd wake up.

I think you should stick to BP.

Months ago when I use to take proactive, I would leave the refining mask on my face over night. I share a room with one of my brothers, so I always slept with my blanket over my face.

Months ago when I use to take proactive, I would leave the refining mask on my face over night. I share a room with one of my brothers, so I always slept with my blanket over my face.

i used to use sudocream when my skin was sooo bad it was actually painful because i fond it really soothing-but since its cleared up i haven't used it in ages! I never thought of using it for red marks though-thats quite a good idea........... smile.gif