Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
secondregent

Homemade bread

I haven't been eating bread for a long while since I had the feeling, and other had told me, it increased my acne.

A while back I went on a fast, so essential my body was without all that nastiness that can cause acne, and I've been gradually putting things back into my diet to see how I react.

I've tried many things with varying results (tap water and normal pasta have been the worse things so far) but I'd been putting off trying bread as I was sure it'd break me out. However, the other day I thought 'sod it -I'll try some bread', so I went to bakers and bought some homemade bread. I ate the whole loaf in a couple of hours and waited around 30 hours to see how it affected me (I normally see results within maximum 24 hours) and NOTHING!

I'm quite sure as this was non-commercial, homemade, bread it was nice. It's got none of the nastiness that normal commerical bread has in it. In fact, I'm sure of this as I could eat bread just fine when I was in France without breaking out.

Escaping supermarket food is the best thing I've done in a long term.

Oh, and feta cheese didn't break me out either. Feta cheese is also probably not as modified as normal cow's cheese is.