Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
electroscars

where can you buy vaseline?

This is probably a stupid question but I couldn't find vaseline when I was in CVS last week. Can someone tell me where it should be? My doctor told me to pick some up but I can't find it! Thanks biggrin.gif

you buy it in cvs, rite aid, super markets, eckard, every where, it's like a multi purpose tool. baby's butts, lips, scratches, faces,

I think your right I couldent find it either, I think much like oregon's reclassification of drugs that could be used as precursor's of scheduled drugs the republican far right has banned the sale except in adult sex shop's The governor was quoted as saying "the kids should not have access, it give's them the wrong impression"

I think your right I couldent find it either, I think much like oregon's reclassification of drugs that could be used as precursor's of scheduled drugs the republican far right has banned the sale except in adult sex shop's  The governor was quoted as saying "the kids should not have access, it give's them the wrong impression"

LOL Antisocialmisfit!

Try the baby products aisle--Or the cosmetics aisle--Or next to skin lotion--or maybe by the cash register for those last minute spontaneous purchases. Good Luck!