Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pogo_bobo

Finding supplies outside the US

Hi!

I stumbled upon this site a while ago, and have just decided to give this regimen a try. The only problem is that I cant find any online store that carries the Eucerin Skin Renewal Lotion SPF 15. As suggested I tried shopinprivate.com, but they've obviously decided not to the offer this paricular product anymore.

Does anobody know any other sites that offers international shipping? If not, what is the best alternative for Eucerin?

Thanks

I dont remember the link but if you go through the recomended products that dan has, go through wherever the link is that you can purchase them from and there is a link to the same site but they ship internationally, thats where I get my products from but shipping takes some time.

I dont remember the link but if you go through the recomended products that dan has, go through wherever the link is that you can purchase them from and there is a link to the same site but they ship internationally, thats where I get my products from but shipping takes some time.