Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overload

ever been, i suppose, in love

i know this has nowt to do with acne, but if i post it in the lounge i'll just get flamed and annoyed. (just looked in there and the top post is nipples)rolleyes.gif

i dont think this is love, but i cant explain what it is!! theres this person where i work and, i suppose, im slightly besotted with them. not in a pervy 'stalker' way, just in that everytime i see them i just stare and i know i cant have them or i dont even talk to them.

its so complicated and it really bugs me deep down inside. theres just this feeling everytime in my stomach and its like' go get em tiger!' but theres absolutely no chance in hell.

please tell me im not the only person ever to experience this on these boards!? i need some support and hugs..............and advice!!! cry.gif

i know this has nowt to do with acne, but if i post it in the lounge i'll just get flamed and annoyed. (just looked in there and the top post is nipples)rolleyes.gif

i dont think this is love, but i cant explain what it is!! theres this person where i work and, i suppose, im slightly besotted with them. not in a pervy 'stalker' way, just in that everytime i see them i just stare and i know i cant have them or i dont even talk to them.

its so complicated and it really bugs me deep down inside. theres just this feeling everytime in my stomach and its like' go get em tiger!' but theres absolutely no chance in hell.

please tell me im not the only person ever to experience this on these boards!? i need some support and hugs..............and advice!!! cry.gif

yeah because he lives to far away. Totally different situtation to yours.

but you say you have no chance in hell, why? what have you got to lose? Take chances then you won't regret not taking them smile.gif

No your certainly not the first person to have experienced something like that, i know how hard it can be when you feel like your not even in the running and no ammount of charm or humor is gonna change that.

There was this girl who i felt like that about at college, she was really unconventionally beautiful half vietnamese and half irish she looked like a gogan painting or something. Neway i wasn't even on the sprectrum of her interest, i never really talked to her at all and i guess that added to the whole idea of her.

The thing that comes to my mind when i think about her is just this one memory. I was waiting at the bus stop after college and it was one of those dreary winter evenings where its gloomy and drizzling with rain, i was cold and had forgotten to bring a jacket so i was feeling pretty miserable. Then i saw her skipping along the curb in ballet shoes, she was soaking wet but skipped daintily over the puddles so as not to get her feet wet, she was carrying an evian bottled with about an inch of vodka in the bottom and was half drunk as she dodged the rain...as she passed she just smiled and said "evening darling" and skipped off completely consumed in her own world. I guess it sounds really corny in type but it will always stay with me.

Keep your chin up, *hugs*

Guest delta force operators

For a the girl that wouldnt marry me, i will make a the greatest accomplishment for. Even tho i wont ever see her again.It goes for all greatest accomplishments like the TAJ MAJAHU or presidents, theres a girl behind everyguys greatest accomplishments.

For a the girl that wouldnt marry me, i will make a the greatest accomplishment for. Even tho i wont ever see her again.It goes for all greatest accomplishments like the TAJ MAJAHU or presidents, theres a girl behind everyguys greatest accomplishments.

its just one of those things. You know theres no point in chasing it, but you sooo desperatly, from the bottom of your heart, want to do something. its just depressing and hurts deep inside, i dont know why. eusa_wall.gif

Cmon man! Live on the edge! That's what life's about! Taking chances! And so what if she rejects you? At least you tried. You could at least be proud of that. Yes rejection is like a slap in a face but hey...the pain will pass (it always does) and you will become a stronger person than you are now.

But I suppose if you DONT do anything, you'll either...

1. let go of it and get on with your life

2. Regret it for a very long time

BTW I saw your mud mask pictures and I still think you're hot.

Guest delta force operators

honestlly i thought u were the chick in the pic, who is she by the way id love to court her

Cmon man!  Live on the edge!  That's what life's about!  Taking chances!  And so what if she rejects you?  At least you tried.  You could at least be proud of that.  Yes rejection is like a slap in a face but hey...the pain will pass (it always does) and you will go stronger.

BTW I saw your mud mask pictures and I still think you're hot.

Yeah I was once in your shoes. It was 8th grade and I was so in love with this cute boy. But he was so popular...and I was so nerdy hahaha. And yes of course I was rejected and somewhat made fun of...but later on I realized how much of a bastard he turned out to be hahaha.

Hmm you could alway do the, "Hey how ya doin?" approach and go on from there?

And yes that's my avatar pic.. ^_^:

Fancying someone is when you dont really know them but you would find yourself attracted to them

(i picked this up from my friend's blog...notice that she uses "them" too when referring to someONE, weird!)

its not 'fancying', that sounds like when ur 13 and have a crush on the girl that sits across from you in the class. this is like a deep attraction, lust even. its scary. its just there deep down inside. eusa_doh.gif

scary! im need to get out!!!!! wink.gif

its like, when i see them (i keep fcuking saying 'them' now!), we'll stare at eachother and its weird, but i cant figure out whether im attractive back. and im too shit to ask incase i get rejected (rejection sucks) or slapped. eusa_shifty.gif

there is a chance in hell, there's a chance.

damn it just go for it, that's what they look for, confidence is the first thing to attract somebody.

was in the pub with 'em today, watching the match (arsenal v chelsea) slightly tipsy but there were like 10 other people there. it was a one off, we'll probs never be at the pub at the same time again!

I was madly in love with a person for many months, but I never took the courage to even talk to her. I just stared at her for every class like some kind of maniac shock.gif Time passed and so on, and I still liked her alot but then we don't live near each other anymore, and I chat with her one day on the internet and what do I hear..... She liked me too back then. Tough luck mate - I've just wasted the opportunity of a life time for getting the most beautiful girl on earth and all I had to do was - probably- to talk to her.'

So mate: Carpe Diem. After all, what would 7 nights in Hel be compared to 1 glorious night in the halls of Valhalla!? eusa_boohoo.gif

yeah tell me about it im in the exact situatuon myself well kinda, he knows i like him and he likes me too but he want time ti get over his ex but everytime i see him at work i just wanna hug him, im going on holiday for three weeks and im gonna miss him loads!! how fucking sad does that sound man i cant help it though..... huh feeling sux sometime smile.gif

I liked a girl for two years, we spoke a few times, but I was a nervous wreck. I did the usual, cutout eyes in the newspaper, dress up in a trench coat and stand outside her apartment in the morning rain. (The usual).

My point being that after those two years this girl vanished from my life and its been over a year. I feel silly... even though I didn't have a bat in hell's chance, I could've gotten to know her?

I'm not gonna sugarcoat this yarn and say you have a good chance, because heck that really might not be the case. Just try to get to know them, stalk him/her etc do the usual and you never know summat interesting might emerge.

Chow bella mwah.

i think it was love... i wanted the best for him. however he never knew how much i liked him. he dated my friend and i knew i had to let go. he was one of my best guy friends and he still never knew the feelings i had for him but he doesnt return the feelings i think.

that was quite a while ago. now, i know for sure someone is in love with me. he admitted to me and hes my absolute best guy friend wub.gif i like him too. i think its love but i cannot be too sure. but the problem is . hes not korean and i dont know if i could marry him... my family is really strict on pure korean blood. i honestly wanted to marry a korean guy and have korean children while living in Korea. but since i met him, i feel like i wouldnt mind throwing away those dreams. i guess we have to see how it works out..