Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
electroscars

Glycolic Toner

I ordered this 10% glycolic & eucalyptus toner from perri skin care and I love it. It is helping with the blackheads and skin tone. My scars are still slowly improving. I woke up today and the one scar that bothers me the most is a little bit pink and level to the surface. I don't know if it is just irritated or if it is filling in. I'll give it some time and see what happens. I like all of my glycolic products so far. I am using the 15% (I have the 30% that Lexy tried but I am scared to use it), the 10% toner, and I bought a 10% glycolic peel from Avon. I have to take a break from my glycolic starting today since i have my PSR treatment on Thurs. They require you to take 3 days off before...I don't know how I am going to stay away...I love this stuff biggrin.gif

Electroscars: Hi, after some time, if after following my regimen to see what comes out of it I don't get more permanent results I would consider trying a stronger peel, but I have a question about what you are using. What does a general toner actually do for your skin and when considering percentage for a first timer, how much should I use?

Electroscars: Hi, after some time, if after following my regimen to see what comes out of it I don't get more permanent results I would consider trying a stronger peel, but I have a question about what you are using. What does a general toner actually do for your skin and when considering percentage for a first timer, how much should I use?

Guest TylerD

So im taking it. You are using a toner so you leave this on all day or do you wash this off?