Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I GET SO ANGRY when people stare at my skin. I noticed that most of the people that gawk are people with acne or scars themselves. Since I have acne I know the uncomfortable feeling of someone analyzing every inch of your broken out, red marked or scarred face. You don't like the way it feels so don't do it to other people!

Guest tenshigirl25

unfortunatley thats life..but ppl will look and pass u by not knowing the effect they are causing.

I GET SO ANGRY when people stare at my skin.  I noticed that most of the people that gawk are people with acne or scars themselves.  Since I have acne I know the uncomfortable feeling of someone analyzing every inch of your broken out, red marked or scarred face.  You don't like the way it feels so don't do it to other people!

Guest tenshigirl25

Its only natural for someone to stare at a freak.

there isnt much you can do about.. people are going to stare.. im sure even you would stare if you were in the other persons position.. its like when you see someone with severe burn marks on their face.. of course your gonna stare.. its a mean thing to do but pretty much everyone is going to stare because their curious.

Guest tenshigirl25

actually its impolite to stare, but i do think its normal to look when someone else is different. its just when someone is staring it can ruin that persons whole day and make them even more self conscious. it doesnt help that ppl think ur a freak when its just some acne on your face.

I GET SO ANGRY when people stare at my skin.  I noticed that most of the people that gawk are people with acne or scars themselves.  Since I have acne I know the uncomfortable feeling of someone analyzing every inch of your broken out, red marked or scarred face.  You don't like the way it feels so don't do it to other people!

there isnt much you can do about.. people are going to stare.. im sure even you would stare if you were in the other persons position.. its like when you see someone with severe burn marks on their face.. of course your gonna stare.. its a mean thing to do but pretty much everyone is going to stare because their curious.

Either look people in the eyes and speak or....mind your own fucking business and  look straight ahead!

actually its impolite to stare, but i do think its normal to look when someone else is different. its just when someone is staring it can ruin that persons whole day and make them even more self conscious. it doesnt help that ppl think ur a freak when its just some acne on your face.

I think your just paranoid, I dont think anyone is gonna just sit there and stare at you. Sure they might take a quick glance, but they aint gonna stare at your face for more than a few secs

a lot of people do stare, but a lot of people are also paranoid. I used to think (actually I still do), that if i saw people laughing, they were laughing at my face!

Thats stupid but thats my gut reaction, and my gut reply is to give them a slap.

People will stare, its natural, just like how you look at others..

I think your just paranoid, I dont think anyone is gonna just sit there and stare at you. Sure they might take a quick glance, but they aint gonna stare at your face for more than a few secs

That's why i like to go out ( drugstore, meeting,...) at night because things are little less noticeable . mad.gif

a lot of people do stare, but a lot of people are also paranoid. I used to think (actually I still do), that if i saw people laughing, they were laughing at my face!

Thats stupid but thats my gut reaction, and my gut reply is to give them a slap.

People will stare, its natural, just like how you look at others..

i think it's a bit of both-when my skin was bad, people DEFINATELY stared at me. These day, i normally persieve it as a good thing when someone looks at me coz it tends to mean they're interested in me. I still have lots of old insecurities from acne though so eye contact with a stranger can make me feel weird....

I think when people are looking at you're acne though, they don't really care about it all that much-they are just vaguely interested. It doesn't mean they think you are hideously ugly or anything-just that like other people have said, it's human nature to be curious. It's soooo rude though-human nature or not-people shouldn't do it-it's very insensitive.

Haha, this comment seemed cute yet also sad at the same time. I can only imagine a little girl hiding her face sitting on the back of the train after reading this. Why are people so cruel(not sarcasm)?

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

People are just retarted! I swear I never stare at people like who the hell does that....staring at someone, dont you think they will feel a lil uncomfortable but no of corse not.. alot of people these days seem like they really dont give a shit.

Im glad some people understand that people are actually staring. Its not me being too aware of my acne. I think anyone with moderate-severe acne should have an idea of what im talking about.

actually you are. im still suffering from very terrible scars, both my cheeks are still pretty red. and when i go out, i dont put on any make up or foundation. and to tell you the truth ive learned to forget that i have acne. and you know what? i havnt seen anyone really stare at my face.

also its manners. you shouldnt stare at people. so when you look at them back in the eye, they'll naturally turn around and look somewhere else.

actually you are. im still suffering from very terrible scars, both my cheeks are still pretty red. and when i go out, i dont put on any make up or foundation. and to tell you the truth ive learned to forget that i have acne. and you know what? i havnt seen anyone really stare at my face.

also its manners. you shouldnt stare at people. so when you look at them back in the eye, they'll naturally turn around and look somewhere else.