Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MasterXaero

Breakout after... 4 months??

Hey guys what's going on? A few days ago, the sides of my face (like from my cheeks to the end of my face) has been breaking out unusually. With the clear skin regimen, they usually stay clear, but until very recently I've noticed a lot of small pimples. They're tender, don't produce pus, and usually go away in about 3 or 4 days. There's a LOT of them too.

They seem to like to appear in groups of three.. as if to form the corners of a triangle. I've never experienced this, and wondered if any of you had any ideas as to how I could supress this breakout.. further, is this even considered a breakout? Because, if it is, it's been lasting for over a week now, which seems pretty long to be considered a breakout.

Any feedback would be appreciated =]

maybe youre getting blackheads that are turning into small pimples. I find that the regimen doesnt work too well with blackheads... which is why I had to introduce some SA into it to get rid of them. Dan doesnt recommend using SA with BP, but ive been on it for almost 3 months and ive successfully added it with no irritation

Let us know exactly what you're doing twice a day and what products you're using. Try to be very specific and leave nothing out. Also, list anything that could be irritating your skin. We'll get to the bottom of it.

Let us know exactly what you're doing twice a day and what products you're using.  Try to be very specific and leave nothing out.  Also, list anything that could be irritating your skin. We'll get to the bottom of it.

Breakouts happen days after irritation, even weeks. It takes acne a while to form sometimes. It's tricky that way.

I would get on the regimen to be sure you get back to clear and stay that way. So, wash your face with a recommended cleanser and everything else. The regimen should work if you get on it precisely.

so the regimen only works with recommended products?

crap, i think i might be making one of these breakout posts after a long time like a lot of people are.

freaking canada, you suck with these products.