Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sounds cool but did you notice it contains both salycilic acid and tea tree oil? I wonder whats really doing the work, keep us posted if this makes any difference.

It might have salicylic acid and tea tree oil in, but green tea is supposed to be really good for acne/acne prone skin. Apparently it's more effective than BP ad doesn't cause the dryness/redness that BP does. Additionally, it's anti-oxidant properties are better than vitamin E, protecting the skin from free radicals and oxidation.

Some guy had this regimen for Hyperpigmentation here. I was using green tea with vitamin c in it and dabbing it on my face Broke me out like hell...

well, I ordered it but I won't be getting the green tea acne cream until 7-10 days

in the mean time, I will continue to use bp gel

I am also getting green tea extract capsules and green tea chewing gum tomorrow

I am going to take 1-2 capsules a day and chew 3 pieces of gum a day for at least 15 minutes

I am going on a GREEN TEA REGIMEN

I ordered that cream a few weeks ago, and I was shocked when I received it in the mail. The container is incredibly tiny! They try to make you think it is big by putting up a big picture on the side, but if you look closely you'll see it is 5 grams of product (0.175 ounces)! The tube is smaller than my index finger. Barely more than a sample, and for what price! They even grossly overcharge for shipping.

Can't really comment on how well it works either, I started on Carley's before I got this, but I am really put off by the obvious scam that these guys are running. That $20 tube won't realistically last long enough to be able if it is worth anything.

My advice is to avoid this company like the plague. They have slimy business practices and I woulnd't trust them to produce a quality product.

I got this product yesterday(a lot sooner than expected). And it is a dream come true. I strongly recommend. It does come in a very small tube but that is why I bought 2. It is rather expensive for just a small tube. But you can't put a price on clearer skin.

now, you don't rub this stuff all over your face just on your pimples

and your pimples will disappear within a day or 2; well at least it did for me(hopefully you too)

the only negative is that my old pimple are now red marks, but they are not that noticable

does anyone know how to get rid of redmarks or does it just take time

Guest TylerD
I got this product yesterday(a lot sooner than expected). And it is a dream come true. I strongly recommend. It does come in a very small tube but that is why I bought 2. It is rather expensive for just a small tube. But you can't put a price on clearer skin.

now, you don't rub this stuff all over your face just on your pimples

and your pimples will disappear within a day or 2; well at least it did for me(hopefully you too)

the only negative is that my old pimple are now red marks, but they are not that noticable

does anyone know how to get rid of redmarks or does it just take time

I tried to drink a lot of water to get rid of the red marks but it just made my face red. Can drinking too much water cause redness??

anyway, I am going to try this for my redmarks.

Esoterica Fade Creme Nighttime With Moisturizers

Description

Gradually and effectively lighten dark areas in the skin. Advanced blend of age-defying moisturizer and emollients. Embrace yourself with the pleasure of this unique and effective skin therapy. Esoterica gently restores a healthy balance of moisture while nourishing your skin as you sleep. This luxurious fade cream is light, non-greasy, and will gradually clarify and brighten uneven areas of your skin. Indulge in Esoterica daily to help to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and enjoy the look of youthful, radiant, even-toned skin. Esoterica nighttime with moisturizers. The active ingredient, Hydroquinone, is dermatologist-recommended and clinically proven to gradually and effectively lighten dark areas, blemishes, freckles, and spots in the skin that occur from sun exposure, age, acne scarring, pregnancy, and the use of oral contraceptives. Suggested areas of use: full face, neck, chest, arms, hands, shoulders, legs, body, or feet.

Guest Dwight_Sheila69

Do you still use the Green Tea Cream?