Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnesuks

Moisturizer At Night??

Basically just wondering if it was bad not to moisturize at night?im just begining the regimen and i havent been moisturizing at night.Is this bad?

no its not bad.. i dont think it really matters.. but if you plan on moisturizing at night you should get a moisturizer that doesnt contain spf 15 since you dont need all those extra ingredients.. you could look into a night cream if you wanted to moisturize at night.

Depends on your skin type, If your skin is becoming increasingly dry because of the bp I would definetly start moisturizing at night. But do what the other guy said and find one without all the extra ingredients.

Trust me on this one, you want to use moisturizer at night. Your face may not be dry right now but in a few days you will be wishing you had used moisturizer at night. Like i said trust me, bp will make it dry out really bad.

hey, i have been using the clearasil 10% BP for about a month, doesnt seem to be working too well, its irritating i think. im gunna start moisturizing at nite...thanks for the help...ps, im waiting for dans Bp cant wait, i think its the last key ingrediant for my regimen. peace