Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been free of acne for 6 months, and I haven't been happier. Four days ago I noticed that I could feel a bump coming in next to my nose. I thought it was just one of those isolated incidents.

Now, 4 days later, I have two large pimples on my forehead (right side), a small one dead between my eyes, one large one in my goatee, various small blemishes on my cheeks, one in the middle of my nose and a few on my jawline. My pores also look large and my face is suddenly looking more oily. And of course, it's right before classes start back. Why the hell can't this just go away? I went from being at the top of my game to feeling like shit in less than a week.

What causes these distant breakouts, and can I assume that it will not continue? I'm so worried.

I don't think we really know why this happens. Just when I'm almost free of acne on my face, more show up. It seems that it just pops up whenever. Did you change something with your cleansing? Have you changed shampoo's, or used a new hair gel? Sometimes product can irritate the skin.

I don't think we really know why this happens. Just when I'm almost free of acne on my face, more show up. It seems that it just pops up whenever. Did you change something with your cleansing? Have you changed shampoo's, or used a new hair gel? Sometimes product can irritate the skin.

Sunscreen could be the problem. To date I haven't found a sunscreen product I can use without breaking out. I read somewhere that manufacturers add potentially acne-causing moisturizers to sunscreens in order to negate the whitish look caused by certain ingredients (e.g. titanium dioxide or zinc).

Potentially safer sunscreen to try:

http://shop.beautysurg.com/index.asp?PageA...el=&strCompare=

I haven't tried it, but with the fewest amount of ingredients, it may be the least acnegenic.

Try Capsiderm wink.gif you should be able to find a topic about it in General acne products & posts smile.gif

hey~ the same thing is happening to me... and i was CLEAR for 1 year.........

i have no idea why this is happening either. i've kept everything the same~

this has happened twice already... acne --> clear --> big breakout --> clear --> breakout......

and it appears to happen on a yearly basis~~.......