Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LiLMeiMei

Jessica Simpson and the truth of Proactive

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...0acne%20miracle

SIMPSON CHANGES SIDES ON ACNE MIRACLE

JESSICA SIMPSON

Pop beauty JESSICA SIMPSON has been left red-faced after boasting about the benefits of acne medicine Accutane, despite her role as spokesmodel for rival brand Proactiv.

The IRRESISTIBLE singer has hailed prescription drug Accutane for clearing up her skin condition, but switched her allegiance to Proactiv when she was offered the advertising contract, reports PageSix.com.

In past interviews, Simpson said, "My dermatologist put me on Accutane, and I haven't had a break out since."

However, in the infomercial for Proactiv, she enthuses, "I just had so much build-up and so many clogged pores that once I started using Proactiv Solution, my face was just shining. I'm passionate about Proactiv because it worked for me and it gave me so much confidence."

08/04/2005 17:07

----

::sighs:: doubt.gif

I doubt she even really needed accutane. If all that she ever had were breakouts around her chin, which is all there are ever pics of, then it really wasn't a serious case of acne. Celebrities and there "problems," ridiculous if you ask me.

i would just love to see what they would do if they really had acne??not that i would love it because thats mean.but you guys know what im saying right?