Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CTMommy

Burst Blood Vessel in eye from Tane?

Hi All!

I am going to my derm on Monday but in the meantime.....what is UP w/ my eye? Has anyone experienced this? I am on week eleven of 60mgs and have been waking up in the A.M. w. dry/itchy eyes. Well on Friday I woke up w/ that plus a burst blood vessel. It looks like I was choked or assaulted! Has anyone else had this? I read online that it will take 10 days to 5 weeks to clear.

Thanks!

CT

yeah i have artificial tears on prescription for dry gruitty eyes, sometimes they get very bloodshot especially if ive been laid down as the head is level with your heart; increased pressure or something. Check with your derm but thats what Ive been told; try sleep with another pillow? eusa_doh.gif

yeah i have artificial tears on prescription for dry gruitty eyes, sometimes they get very bloodshot especially if ive been laid down as the head is level with your heart; increased pressure or something. Check with your derm but thats what Ive been told; try sleep with another pillow?  eusa_doh.gif

Hi CT,

Just wanted to recommend some great eye drops for during the night (that is when my eyes get painfully dry - some nights my eyelids feel almost like sandpaper). It's called Refresh Liquigel by Allergan. It's in a little green bottle and you can find it with all of the other eye drops. Since it's a gel, it's definitely only for nighttime use as it will make your vision a little fuzzy after you put them in.

Keep us updated on the burst blood vessel - I hope it clears up soon!

Beth

Hi CT,

Just wanted to recommend some great eye drops for during the night (that is when my eyes get painfully dry - some nights my eyelids feel almost like sandpaper). It's called Refresh Liquigel by Allergan. It's in a little green bottle and you can find it with all of the other eye drops. Since it's a gel, it's definitely only for nighttime use as it will make your vision a little fuzzy after you put them in.

Keep us updated on the burst blood vessel - I hope it clears up soon!

Beth

I had that as well. My eyelid swelled to a huge proportion. The derm said to just give it a few days.