Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Honestly it has worked better than any other acne product I've used and I've used everything even Proactiv. I think the pills are really what makes it work very well since I have tried a lot of BP creams. Yes I'd definantly give nature's cure a try.

Honestly it has worked better than any other acne product I've used and I've used everything even Proactiv.  I think the pills are really what makes it work very well since I have tried a lot of BP creams.  Yes I'd definantly give nature's cure a try.

gotta chew. It's a homeopathic remedy; this essentially boils down to using a minimum of medication to fix the body's imbalances. If you swallow the tablets whole, the acid in your stomach will destroy the ingredients before your body has a chance to absorb them. When you let them dissolve in your mouth, especially under your tongue, they are immediately absorbed into the bloodstream.

gotta chew. It's a homeopathic remedy; this essentially boils down to using a minimum of medication to fix the body's imbalances. If you swallow the tablets whole, the acid in your stomach will destroy the ingredients before your body has a chance to absorb them. When you let them dissolve in your mouth, especially under your tongue, they are immediately absorbed into the bloodstream.