Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If you suffer from spots like me, I guess you feel like shit most of the time. I have suffered from them for about 3 years now and i've used many creams, gels, oils and wipes. Cost me a bloody fortune! I am now begining to see an improvement...

I recommend 'Quinoderm' which is available from most chemists in the UK. It cost me £4.49 for a 50g tube, which is good value compared to most. It doesnt sting or dry your face out.

Do NOT buy creams from the well known companies, such as FREEDERM and CLEARASIL. Yes they sound good, 'works in 3 days'. Do NOT be tempted by this bullshit. Also just because a cream is expensive, does not mean its going to work.

Toothpaste - EXCELLENT for getting away large spots within 2 days but dont use it for any length of time as it dries your face out big time!

All I can say is, everyday, morning and at night, wash your face with WATER only. NOT wipes or TEA OILS etc. Then apply your face with Quinoderm. smile.gif

Also go to the Docs since you can get a number of different pills etc

wrong section.

good to hear you're seeing improvement, but most of us on the regimen are going for something we're sure that works.