Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itismehmmkay

dan.............YOU ROCK!!!!

ok...i've been on this regimen for 2months (since April).

why haven't i said anything? well, i was a bit too lazy to register fo a s/n...especially after reading everyone's responses.

anyway...dan rocks b/c my skin is rocking right about now. this is what i use:

purpose liquid soap

(this thing removes all of my foundation from the day...eventually, i'll move to the longer-lasting bar when i stop wearing foundation as often)

neutrogena on-the-spot

(i can't believe i didn't give this a shot when it first came out. #1 i totally underestimated over-the-counter products. #2 i was afraid of bp 8-[ )

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel

(i've been using this since middle school. it was the only moisturizer that hydrated w/o oiliness or blemishes....everything else lied to me [-( )

just recently i incorporated a weekly scrub and mask....this has got to be a no-fuss summer for me....it just HAS to be!

kay

:)/

ok...i've been on this regimen for 2months (since April).

why haven't i said anything?  well, i was a bit too lazy to register fo a s/n...especially after reading everyone's responses.

anyway...dan rocks b/c my skin is rocking right about now.  this is what i use:

purpose liquid soap 

(this thing removes all of my foundation from the day...eventually, i'll move to the longer-lasting bar when i stop wearing foundation as often)

neutrogena on-the-spot

(i can't believe i didn't give this a shot when it first came out.  #1 i totally underestimated over-the-counter products. #2 i was afraid of bp  8-[ )

Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel

(i've been using this since middle school.  it was the only moisturizer that hydrated w/o oiliness or blemishes....everything else lied to me  [-( )

just recently i incorporated a weekly scrub and mask....this has got to be a no-fuss summer for me....it just HAS to be!

kay

:)/

you listen to punk rock dont you

haha......i said i might b/c i listen to rock....but i don't really own any punk rock.

like....i don't even know of any bands off hand that are under that genre.

and, naw....i'm far from satan worshipping. =;

kay

#1 GREAT smiley

Um, you don't know any punk bands......never heard of the Clash, the Sex Pistols?

they're like the Beatles & Doors of 3-chord music!!!

Really never heard of the Misfits, the Ramones, the Cramps???

No Sid Vicious? Johnny Rotten?

really... :-s

Huh.

.....i didn't say i didn't know those bands...

what i mean is that...you know how you listen to music, but you're not exactly sure which genre it would fit under...even though you like it....you're just enjoying it and not labeling it....

that's what i meant when i said that i might...b/c....who knows....i probably have and just wasn't sure what type of rock it was.

but hey!! [-X this post was about my face....

kay