Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnef1ghter

Wow Anyone Tried Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizer

Hey guys, I saw this product and it looked interesting so I bought it a few days later. It is rather pricey I think i paid $13 for it but it works so great! Leaves your skin soft and moisturized all day. Also the best part is after you apply it it fades my redmarks so much that it looks like I don't have any acne any more! And I've been spot treating like putting covering up the spot and letting it soak in and after it does the spot hardly looks like it's there. Also it doesnt irritate my skin and make it red either like some moisturizers. This is a must try... If you try it let me know your results... Thanks

Guest TylerD

No I havent but I would like to try the moisturizer. I wonder if we have it here in Saskatcheewan. I will take a look today in some stores.

Guest TylerD

Its oil free and non comedogenic right?

I bought it and used it for a few days, but I felt like it was making me break out. Could have been a coincidence, but I decided to return it and go back to what I was using.

Guest TylerD

I dont think we have it in Regina sad.gif well how poopy is that lol.