Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adifferentblue

mineral makeup at walgreens

just FYI, walgreens carries mineral makeup.

physician's formula has recently come out with some mineral powder (no talc) with vitamins in it, and one of the colors of sally hansen (i believe) corn silk no-shine powder is made primarily with mica (mineral) instead of talc.

also (shhhhhh)

aug 14-20, the physician's formula (all kinds!) makeup will be 40% off.

i've never tried any of these, but i really want to try the no-shine powder, as the physician's kind is almost $13....

Wasn't the concept of mineral make-up to use all natural ingredients (minerals) without chemicals, preservatives, synthetic dyes, oils, chemicals, etc?

The first and main ingredient is Mica.  doubt.gif  Mica is the main ingredient in eye shadow which gives it shine, metallic, glitter. Anyone with oily, acne-prone skin should be aware of this. It can not only make you look more shiny, it can slide and settle into scars, fine lines, and accentuate blemishes.

I ran my company for 6 months before I was served with law suits from 2 very popular mineral makeup companies. careful - they're evil.

i just went out and bought PF mineral makeup today i ran out of my jlynne's mineral's. im waiting for my samples from both corey and veggie grl.i just didnt want to get a liquid foundation. i have a day time party this weekend and liquid always looks like you have makeup on,where mineral s covers without that makeup look.i guess once you try minerla makeup theres no going back to liquid foundation.i hope it doesnt break me out. eusa_pray.gif

i just went out and bought PF mineral makeup today i ran out of my jlynne's mineral's. im waiting for my samples from both corey and veggie grl.i just didnt want to get a liquid foundation.  i have a day time party this weekend and liquid always looks like you have makeup on,where mineral s covers without that makeup look.i guess once you try minerla makeup theres no going back to liquid foundation.i hope it doesnt break me out. eusa_pray.gif

Wasn't the concept of mineral make-up to use all natural ingredients (minerals) without chemicals, preservatives, synthetic dyes, oils, chemicals, etc?

loving veggies grls minerals.i just ordered some full sz foundation i cant wait.as for the PF minerals it didnt break me out but then again i only used it for a couple of days.its wasnt that bad it did cover pretty good.

i hadn't really tried the PF kind (though i love their red-correcting powder, sigh), but the sally hansen's no-shine didn't work, so i took it back.

oh well!

wanting to try some of veggie girl's now when i get a chance...

(i don't hop on these boards as often as i'd like to)

Any suggestions on makeup that doesn't get all over my white shirts? It seems that any kind of makeup or powder gets all over my collared shirts that i wear to work.