Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shankman

OK....ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE IN REGIMENS...

Hey, so I have not been 100% faithfull to the Regimen that Dan recommends. I would put on 2.5%BP at night, but during the day I would just put lotion on my face, because it would be dry during the day. I drink LOADS and LOADS of water, I mean bottle after bottle after bottle. Do not eat fried foods, if I do it is once a month or so. My acne is not to bad, moderate acne, IF EVEN. The thing that is bad about my face is the brown and red marks. (I have tan tan skin) The pimples go away, its just the old marks are soooo irritating and lasts for weeks and months. I think that it is because I kind of pick and my zits and kind of touch my face during the day. But anyways, I have decided to go all natural, just face wash and water. No more Bp and NOOOOO more touching and picking at the zits, UNLESS there is whiteness that is visible. I mean, people with clear skin, I bet that they do not use BP and touch their face and all these weird face washes and stuff. But those are the lucky few I guess. Anyways, wish me luck and strong will towards not picking at the zits. [-o<

its just that these BP products and SA products dont seem to work on me, so I am just going to use my purpose face wash in the morning and at night. No more BP or SA products or anything like that. I will basically do what Dan recommends but with no BP

shankman, try local Erythromycin! It's quiet soft and it's more efficient than SA (but less than BP) :)

I mean, people with clear skin, I bet that they do not use BP and touch their face and all these weird face washes and stuff.[-o<

that is a horrible assumption. clear people aren't clear because they never used BP. They never had to use BP in the first place because they've never had acne.