Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello! I'm somewhere past week eight, though it's hard to say because it took a while to warm up to the Regimen fully. Anywhoo, my skin on the whole has been progressing well, but I just noticed that I have sprung some itty bitty pimples on my forehead, which has been clear for some time now. It's not that special time of the month, so I'm wondering--is this a bad sign?

Probably not a bad sign, the occasional breakout WILL still happen, even once the regimen has done it's thing... Just try to ignore them, remember not to pick at them, and keep doing the regimen religiously. I wouldn't worry about it if it's just one breakout, hopefully that will be it. smile.gif

Im not letting it bother me, Im on week 8 too and I have the exact same thing on my forhead, kinda just above my eyes and centralized between them. There a pain in the ass because there sooo tempting just to pick em off but resist. What kind of cleanser are you using?