Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
purepersian786

all the men..check this out, its BRILLIANT

ok, i got my Menaji set today... and OH BOY do they work

they are AMAZING, i cant explain it, you put the stuff on and they literally make ALL YOUR MARKS DISSAPEAR...

and you cant even tell ur wearing makeup

its not even makeup, its designed for men, and its UNDETECTABLE

no1 could tell i was wearing it, everyone was complimenting me on my skin today, i felt so confident

i love this stuff.. i just wrote a letter to them thanking them for creating this amazing thing

check it out, i suggest getting the Concealer stick and the anti shine powder, work great together

JUST TRUELY BRILLIANT.. and AMAZING

Grats :D/

What did you say the stuff is called? and where you get it from?

Thanks

Rob

Check out my earlier post, I love it too!

Concealer stick and anti-shine powder are a great combo!

chitown

:D/

I just ordered the Camo and antishine powder today. Can't wait for it to arrive. I wish they would expand and start selling it at high-end department stores, but oh well :roll:

Would you go out and buy it in person if they did?

I know I wouldn't. it's kinda embarassing... we're boys/men, we're not supposed to be wearing makeup. I guess you can tell people you work in showbiz, ha ha!

I like being able to order it online. Mine came in two days, so you should have yours quick.

chitown

yes they are very quick, i live in UK and mine came in 3 days.

and its NOT MAKEUP.. guys, we call it Mens cosmetics..

lol

one thig is that I find if you put TOO MUCH concealer on then once u put the powder on it kinda is a little visitble

what i do i put a damp towel over my face and that fixes the problem!

do any of those of u who have used it have any tips?

don't use too much of it, that's all. i think the biggest concern is the makeup (i mean, mens skin care) will be noticeable. Keep it light, if it can help cover blotches, great, otherwise, let the spot go, it's probably too severe (too red) to cover up.

Also, dabbing the area after you put it on helps remove any excessive amount from your face.

Thanks for the tip on the "men's line." I am still not sure how it doesn't look like make up, but am willing to check it out. Wanted to know how you guys decided what color for concealer fit best. I went on their site and I think I am between a light and medium. I think I will probably go with the medium, but it's really a guessing game. Did any of you have trouble with this?

dannyglover go to menaji.com to find out the prices. Shipping for me was $7 to CA.

Do you guys that already ordered it follow Dan's regimen as well? I do, and I only get like a pimple once in a while now, but still left with red some marks. I hope the Menaji doesn't cause further breakouts.

I have a question about the concealer......would it be okay to put a thin layer all over my face? my whole face is pretty blotchy and pink from old acne. Also, does it get greasy and what not towards the end of the day/if you sweat? with summer coming up the last thing I want is my face to be a big makeup mess...especially since I'm a guy.

eh, i wouldn't use it on the whole face like you want to.... i think then it would be noticeable.... try it out though, let me know if it works for you.

i just use it on spots here and there....

chitown

Question for the Menaji users:

I'm gonna buy the product regardless but I've noticed that the concealer/powder combo is a little pricey. For those that have it, does it seem like it will last a good while? In other words, is it a good deal for the money? Thanks for the info...

I just got my Camo & Antishine today, but I have no idea what to do with the antishine. I know I'm supposed to spot treat with the Camo, but what do I do with the Antishine? Put it all over my face or spot treat? Thanks for the help

I think you only use the antishine when you get oily later on through out the day. If you don't get oily, there really is no need to even use it.

Hi,

If you want to use make-up, Menaji is good. I saw it on Ricki infact and it does work.

I recommend using Prescriptives Custom Blend Foundation for all over your face. Concealer is too thick and it might contain oils which may cause break-outs. To arrange an appointment, call the department store, as for Prescriptives and make an appointment for Custom Blend. You go to the store and I believe they can do it with discretion.

If you don't want to be seen shopping for the foundation, go Monday morning when most people aren't shopping. And for further safety (if you wish to call it that) go to a store in a different suburb to yours.

When applying concealer, use your 4th finger and dap and twist your finger side to side as if giving a finger print (no I'm not a felon). Or, for better results, use a concealer brush by Laura Mercier, Precriptives etc.

Set the concealer with powder after application.

And remember, less is really more. Just build-up the coverage.

no ur supposed to use the powder (anti shine) all over the face,not just one spot

it really makes the skin look good and healthy and bright

its brilliant, i would use the anti shine product on my skin even if i didnt have any red marks or acne

just to make the skin look better

:D)

I bought some Menaji and the gave me an extra one for free! It's MEDIUM CAMO COLOR, brand new, any takers? I'll take $12.00 for it and I'll pay shipping. Sorry for the SPAM but I really dont need two of these things.