Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My friend always says ho fat she is and shes a twig, it makes me feel like im masisve (even tho im the right weight) nd she says how shes ugly and shes really beautiful, she always gets guys and i dont. I feel so gay. She makes me feel ugly and makes me sad. sad.gif

Sorry i thought i would just post.

Yeh i can imagine that being really hard to cope with. I think what you should do is talk to her about it, explain to her that your not that confident in your own self image and when shes always going on about how fat and ugly she is when she isn't at all in your opinion it makes you feel inadequate and uncomfortable. I really think its important that you talk to her about it because as amie said she probably doesn't even realise shes doing it but that won't stop you resenting it and if it carries on it could spoil your friendship.

Yeh i can imagine that being really hard to cope with. I think what you should do is talk to her about it, explain to her that your not that confident in your own self image and when shes always going on about how fat and ugly she is when she  isn't at all in your opinion it makes you feel inadequate and uncomfortable. I really think its important that you talk to her about it because as amie said she probably doesn't even realise shes doing it but that won't stop you resenting it and if it carries on it could spoil your friendship.

This sounds odd unless she has serious psychological problems, like the last poster she may just be saying these things too make you feel like shit. I've found if girls are attractive and have male attention usually definately know there attractive.

This sounds odd unless she has serious psychological problems, like the last poster she may just be saying these things too make you feel like shit. I've found if girls are attractive and have male attention usually definately know there attractive.

well then she's just a self absorbed prima-donna who is taking that opportunity to focus your attention upon herself, drama queen goes with the ultra good looking territory.

well then she's just a self absorbed prima-donna who is taking that opportunity to focus your attention upon herself, drama queen goes with the ultra good looking territory.

Guest tenshigirl25

these ppl know they are pretty, but it could be she thinks that she really isnt..what do u honestly think about your friend? maybe she has low self esteem? or maybe she is fishing for compliments or trying to get u to build her up to make herself feel better? we are our own worst critics, but give her some support and if she still acts this way then maybe its something more? even with acne, ugly or pretty a lot of people have little confidence in themselves.

Oh my God, I have that exact problem. I am average height and average looks, I'm not confident about myself but thats what I was given, anyway, my best friend, she is GORGEOUS, she has the perfect figure and model looks, she actually did some modelling. I feel like a troll next to her, but shes always going on about being fat and ugly, and expects me to reassure her shes not. It drives me CRAZY.

these ppl know they are pretty, but it could be she thinks that she really isnt..what do u honestly think about your friend? maybe she has low self esteem? or maybe she is fishing for compliments or trying to get u to build her up to make herself feel better?  we are our own worst critics, but give her some support and if she still acts this way then maybe its something more? even with acne, ugly or pretty a lot of people have little confidence in themselves.

My friend always says ho fat she is and shes a twig, it makes me feel like im masisve (even tho im the right weight) nd she says how shes ugly and shes really beautiful, she always gets guys and i dont. I feel so gay. She makes me feel ugly and makes me sad. sad.gif

Sorry i thought i would just post.

Yeah, I undertant your situation!

I have a friend that like in 2 months has lost 13 kg, but then give it up a bit and gained 3 kg....u really couldn't see the difference, but she was all "Oh God, I'm so fat, I'm so ugly..." and all that....and she really was thin....

Or those ones that have absolutely clear awesome skin and sometimes go "Oh god...my skin really sucks, look at this...a huge pimple!!!" and you can't really see it....grrrrrrr evil.gif

Gosh...it is as though they feel like there's like a nonexistent Fashion Police running around and arresting those who have the slightest flaws.

Ohhh the agony of it all! doubt.gif

Society now a days is getting exponentially ridiculous every year... ::sighs::