Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After all Pete has been through, his skin is really looking good..maybe he just decided to move on...His immense knowledge was a great value to this board and he will be missed....even though, I kept a dictionary handy to understand some of his posts...lol (only kidding..I'm just jealous..I guess wink.gif ..)

Although, I have a feeling he will be back. Hey... Pete where ever you are...COME BACK!!!!! I dont like being the oldest person here...plus, I miss you...even though you refuse to speak to me...and I don't know why. cry.gif

Lexy...You are Beautiful!!! biggrin.gif

Guest delta force operators

yeah i was digging lexis eye contact,

Oh he'll be back, he just can't seem to stay away. He is probably in AOA (acne.org anonymous)

Mental sensation Via Eye COntact

angelina jolie has craters? never heard that one

Angelina hasn't had one zit her whole life I bet. If you all recall, she started her acting career pretty young....she has never had skin issues...that's ridiculous.

Angelina hasn't had one zit her whole life I bet.  If you all recall, she started her acting career pretty young....she has never had skin issues...that's ridiculous.

shes not messed up, i would hit

Um....isn't this thread to bid our fond farewells to MP and beg him to return? NOT to discuss that tramp AJ and to insult Lexy by saying she looks like her. Lexy, dear, you are SO much prettier!!!!

she has! on her cheeks well at least on the left cheek i saw it in one of her movies i think its the one where she was a blonde reporter or the one where she was lesiban i cant really recall but the scene where i saw her scars clearly was her sitting upright on her bed and her back against the headboard the scars were very clear.

pls dont take it maliciously if anyone was offended then sorry i was just saying we can be beautiful with or without scars but if we can make it better theres nothing wrong with it either

she has! on her cheeks well at least on the left cheek i saw it in one of her movies i think its the one where she was a blonde reporter or the one where she was lesiban i cant really recall but the scene where i saw her scars clearly was her sitting upright on her bed and her back against the headboard the scars were very clear.

Man I sure am gonna miss his ability to name all the layers of the skin, "reticular dermis" etc...

How will we ever do without that???

LOL MeetPete would love this thread........not smile.gif

When I state that celebrities also have acne scars, as I have done in other posts, I'm not intending to be malicious. What I meant is that I think it is great there are some glamorous people with acne scars, and people still think they are beautiful even with imperfect skin like us.