Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wishfulthinkin

week 11 update

Hey, I have great news! My skin is doing awesome in week 11. I'm so happy! biggrin.gif I hope that the breakout stage is finally over. I haven't had a new pimple in about 5 days now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I will keep you guys updated on my progress.

Good luck to all of you who are still struggling. I hope you all eventually have good news to report.

Natasha Lacey

Awesome news! I hope it just keeps getting better, Im almost to week four and still have breakouts but in general my skin looks great where theres not a cyst or pimple, woo hoo!

Hey, I have great news!  My skin is doing awesome in week 11.  I'm so happy! biggrin.gif  I hope that the breakout stage is finally over.  I haven't had a new pimple in about 5 days now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I will keep you guys updated on my progress. 

Good luck to all of you who are still struggling.  I hope you all eventually have good news to report.

Natasha Lacey

Hey, I have great news!  My skin is doing awesome in week 11.  I'm so happy! biggrin.gif   I hope that the breakout stage is finally over.  I haven't had a new pimple in about 5 days now.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I will keep you guys updated on my progress. 

Good luck to all of you who are still struggling.  I hope you all eventually have good news to report.

Natasha Lacey

Hey Nat,

I was wondering how you were getting on.

That sounds very promising. Long may it continue.

Look forward to your updates.

x

Oh btw, did you decide to add a moisturiser or do you still not use one?

this is giving me some hope, i remember reading about your progress and how you were doing seemed similar to my situation. i'm on week 8, starting week 9 tommorow, and my left side is pretty much clear (red marks still there) with just a couple pimples, but my right side, ah, that needs work.

this is giving me some hope, i remember reading about your progress and how you were doing seemed similar to my situation. i'm on week 8, starting week 9 tommorow, and my left side is pretty much clear (red marks still there) with just a couple pimples, but my right side, ah, that needs work.