Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zero000

Green Tea lotion and benzoyl...

I read this one page that said that there was research done with 100 or so people comparing benzoyl peroxide and green tea extract lotion, and both were just as effective.

So my question would getting a moisturizer that contains green tea extract interfer with benzoyl peroxide? has anyone tried it? Seems to me if they both are very effective cure then maybe use both. eusa_think.gif

I read this one page that said that there was research done with 100 or so people comparing benzoyl peroxide and green tea extract lotion, and both were just as effective.

So my question would getting a moisturizer that contains green tea extract interfer with benzoyl peroxide? has anyone tried it? Seems to me if they both are very effective cure then maybe use both.  eusa_think.gif

well bp doesnt have any real effect on me, atleast not the 2.5%, it doesnt tingle, sting, burn or cause redness at all, not even the first time.

I have pretty sensitive skin but not sensitive to bp.

well bp doesnt have any real effect on me, atleast not the 2.5%, it doesnt tingle, sting, burn or cause redness at all, not even the first time.

I have pretty sensitive skin but not sensitive to bp.