Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MoeMentum

Bringing those deep ones to a head?

Any suggestions on how to bring those deep zits to a head?

As my luck would have it, my face is the most clear it has ever been for this long and,...OH, what do you know,....a nice deep one is starting on my cheek to slap me back down to reality.

Sheesh.

I'm thinking just maintaining a hot cloth on the spot, or perhaps a steam and then the hot cloth.

I would leave it alone but I think it heals faster once the crap that is in there is released.

Generally that is anyway.

Besides heat......anything else?

Thanks

ARHHGGGG!!!!

I just want to keep touching it!!!

Help me Zues,...Budha,...Jesus.....anyone biggrin.gif !!!! eusa_wall.gif

i have noticed that when i start to see a big one forming dont mess with it cuase it will either go away before getting too big, or it will come to a head and then be much easier and less damaging to get it all out, if you try to mess with it in its forming state it will just hurt and get bigger and redder. I have found that putting neosporin on a forming zit will bring the shit to a head faster i have also heard that putting desitin original - a baby diaper rash product - on in a glob and leaving it on all night lonbg will dry it out i have never tried this but heard it works

I had one like that as well a week ago, I never get those really huge ddep ones, but I've mus have done something that broke me out, cause suddenly it went from one located on the side of my nose to become three and joining forces together to become as one. Damn it was huge and thank good it was on the side of my nose. I just had to wait for like two weeks for it to form a head. I couldn't help myself and pucntured that fucker.....(reader dicretion adviced)....PUSS CITY man, never seen so much in my whole life, but damn that was satisfying. Thank god I normally only get tiny whiteheads.

Any suggestions on how to bring those deep zits to a head?

As my luck would have it, my face is the most clear it has ever been for this long and,...OH, what do you know,....a nice deep one is starting on my cheek to slap me back down to reality.

Sheesh.

I'm thinking just maintaining a hot cloth on the spot, or perhaps a steam and then the hot cloth.

I would leave it alone but I think it heals faster once the crap that is in there is released.

Generally that is anyway.

Besides heat......anything else?

Thanks

ARHHGGGG!!!!

I just want to keep touching it!!!

Help me Zues,...Budha,...Jesus.....anyone biggrin.gif !!!! eusa_wall.gif

Alternating a warm cloth for a minute with a bag of ice for a minute helps tremendously! Switch back and forth bewtween those two a few times and it will heal MUCH quicker. The reason is because the warmth brings clean white blood cells to it which fight the bacteria, and the coldness pushes them back away so when you put the warmth on again it brings new fresh blood cells to fight the infection again. My derm told me about this and my friends and I have had much success with it.

Hot and cold compresses help to reduce inflamation, not infections. But yeah hot and cold presses work better than hot or cold alone.

Its what the med staff on a prof sport teams usually use to reduce swelling...

Best solution get a derm apt and have it injected with cortisone. Although I dont know how one can get a derm apt so fast...

GoodLuck

I'm not going to say or swear that works for me will work for everyone, but the one thing that has ever, and I mean EVER, had the capability of bringing my cyst to a head, say, in a day or EVEN HOURS, would be DDF's 10% glycolic toner. A miracle because my cysts are miles deeper than the Earth's core!!! I've tried this a week now, after long consideration, since people swear that glycolic acids are new to the market within the past 15 years, and they don't really know the long-term effects, which have been said to be hardening of the skin and thining of the dermis causing a blush in the skin known as the visibility of blood vessels(??), or something or other, therein the thinning of the skin. Anyway, I didn't care because you always have skeptics. Everything from BP to B5 to Nature's Cure to whatever you want to list here is said to have a long term effect. Well, if I can't calm my acne down, the only long-term effect will be my bad mental and emotional health! So, try it! It f#ckin' works!! If it doesn't totally clear you up, it'll at least calm them cysts! The only downside is that it is $30.00, and I'm assuming that if you are frugal enough, you will use it moderately for a total of two months.