Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Messiah

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil Scar Serum

So I purchased this product a few days ago, been using it for about that long too and was wondering if anyone else had tried it? I bought it on a whim, but I checked online afterwards and found some fairly positive reviews.

You're supposed to use it two to three times a day and it's quite visible and oily looking so I wash it off when I go out. I think I've noticed some improvement on the spot I've been using it, a recent and rather visible mark. I believe it's been getting a bit lighter, slowly but surely, but who knows. I don't know that I can be quite the best judge.

It hasn't led to any break outs so I'm happy with that, and I believe I shall use it in combination with the egg/lemon mask as I tried that one evening and I could have sworn I saw immediate improvement but again who knows.

So, anyone tried it? Thoughts? Cookies?

It seems to work but I'm not sure. I've only used it on the odd occasion that I remember to put it on though biggrin.gif

Well, I've been using it for maybe a week now, and I did the egg/lemon mask again last night and I'd say it's definatly working. The mark is still quite visible, but that's because it was quite dark to begin with. Here's hoping. smile.gif

well something's working for me. my marks are fading away and I'm just on accutane, msm once a day, 2-4000mg vitamin c/day, 500mg vitamin e/day, and scar serum about once a week lol.

Well, I've come to the conclusion that this serum definatly works. The mark is next to gone, after I used the product as directed, mutiple times a day, for several days. Very good progress. I shall use it with the few marks I have left. Very encouraging results.

this stuff actually does work, took 2 weeks, its really oily so i do it before bed and after work but yeah its worth £10 defo

Well, I've come to the conclusion that this serum definatly works. The mark is next to gone, after I used the product as directed, mutiple times a day, for several days. Very good progress. I shall use it with the few marks I have left. Very encouraging results.

and it didn't make you break out? if not, I am gonna try it.