Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
F49Z0R5!!!

Believe it or not, there ARE worse things than acne...

I never had a serious problem with acne, but it was bad enough to make me feel bad about myself. My skin now is clear. But recently I got an infection in my cheekbone and gums. It made my whole face swell up like a big bubble and made my gums swell up too. It hurts like a motherfucker and I look awful. It's still puffed up, my cheek, but has slowly been going away since I'm on antibiotics now. But I gotta say, even tho I'm poppin Excedrin and other painkillers mad all day, it still hurts so bad. This is perhaps the worse time of my life lol. My whole right side of my face, i feel so much pressure 24/7, my gums are swollen and hurt so much it's unbearable, i have headaches and minor nausea and I look awful, and to top it off its like 85 degrees in my house. Acne alot of the time can prevent you in social gathers simply because you dont feel comfortable with yourself. But you see, with this swelling not only does it prevent me from going out right now, but it prevents me from doing almost ANYTHING; I can barely walk around or sit up right without it hurting, I cannot bend over because the pain kicks in like crazy, I can hardly use the computer and watch TV because of my headaches. This infection is preventing me from doing ANYTHING and its so wak. So if you guys think acne is bad, just remember, it's better than having pains 24/7 in your face and swelling. I guess what I'm trying to say is, before I got this, I thought my minor acne problem was a nightmare. Now after this swelling hopefully goes away, I will never look at my condition so bad ever again. Lol I'm not saying for you guys to go out and get infections so you can feel good about your acne haha, but I guess I'm trying to remind some of you who are in deep pain that things are not as bad as they could be.

peace out, god bless...

p.s It hurrrrtttts so baddd :)

Hey guy! considering what you say, I think you have to reconsider your signature!  :)

it says there is no SINGLE condition that causes more blah blah blah. This is a bunch of other stuff put together. so... yeah..

Im not sure how i got it. The doc said it could have happened any way. Through bacteria buildup in my mouth, through the air. He actually also mentioned that it was possible to get through a pimple. But then again I get a pimple like once every 3 month so i dunnoa bout that.

Sounds horrible :) When I had my wisdom teeth out I ended up getting dry socket from it and didn't realize I had it, it basically means the nerve was exposed as I was in such pain! My face was swollen and it tasted soooo nasty and the whole time my mom was like just give it time it will get better. After a week of pain she finally took me back in and they were like she should have came back right away and got the tooth packed! It got better immediately after. And I know about your house being 85 degrees, we just recently got our air turned on and I am so THANKFUL! Why isn't your air on?

Sounds horrible :) When I had my wisdom teeth out I ended up getting dry socket from it and didn't realize I had it, it basically means the nerve was exposed as I was in such pain!  My face was swollen and it tasted soooo nasty and the whole time my mom was like just give it time it will get better.  After a week of pain she finally took me back in and they were like she should have came back right away and got the tooth packed!  It got better immediately after.  And I know about your house being 85 degrees, we just recently got our air turned on and I am so THANKFUL!  Why isn't your air on?

I livein a very big house, my room is VERY big. And it takes alot of A/C to cool it down. And that's expensive. But its not so bad today. Plus the gum swelling just dissapeared! yay :D , and the facial puffiness is going down. Yay for antibiotics.

(...) But its not so bad today. Plus the gum swelling just dissapeared! yay :D , and the facial puffiness is going down. Yay for antibiotics.

That's good news!

Don't take care about my last teasing... I know what you mean :)