Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have no right to complain about acne, I look at some of the young men on here and realise I ain't got it bad. (Some of you with severe acne are extremely handsome but that's neither here nor there.)

So I wondered, will your worry about acne shift to something else when it's gone? For me, no. I gave up caring about a month ago (luckily that was the approach I needed).

At first I worried about going back to school, but then realised do I care what those stuck up twits think?

Secondly I worried about if I could make any new friends next year, but then I thought I should be able to make myself happy and not rely on others.

Thirdly I worried I would never make any friends, but then I thought I'm an attractive young lady, I am intelligent and friendly so why worry?

So what will you worry about (if you do at all) when it's all gone?

what will i worry about when it's gone, the other things i worry about now. getting a good job, getting a car, finishing lessons in stuff and what not. it's not gonna drastically affect my life i don't think.

nothing, acne is not ruining my life (even though i have a lot) I heard worrying too much acutally causes acnes too

Ever read the book How to stop worrying and start living. It's good. Gives you exercizes on how to get rid of worrying all the time.