Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
egoprofit

pimples and zits on my uppa' lip

they start off as small semi-painful bumps on my upper lip. they grow and grow, i still try to avoid popping them. they get so full of puss and so painful (so deep) that i HAVE TO POP THEM..

then they quickly refill, scab over, and look worse than ever. i had one this week, it's still there. i just found another one. why the fuck does my upper lip have these monsters?

Well at least they aren't all over your WHOLE face! I guess you are on Dan's regimen, yeah? Just stick at it, thats all i can say- try and stay as positive about shit as you can..... cool.gif

Ugh i know i get them too and they are so painful. I have 2 or 3 right now. I avoid popping them and they get better quicker. I dont know how you can pop them when they hurt so bad in the first place. I leave it alone and all is well.

eusa_dance.gif Do Yoga, It makes you feel Happy eusa_dance.gif

i hate those ones.. i hate when they go right in the middle of ur upper lid.. it hurts and it just looks terrible when u have this big red spot there

Well at least they aren't all over your WHOLE face! I guess you are on Dan's regimen, yeah? Just stick at it, thats all i can say- try and stay as positive about shit as you can..... cool.gif