Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Icantthinkofaname

VERY interesting article

wow! That really was interesting, so interesting, I saved it to my favorites. Thank you! I want her product, but damnit! why does it have to be so expensive?!

Hmmm, another line of products you may want to chack our is DHC. They have an entire line of alpha-arbutin based products my mother swears by: http://www.dhcskincare.com

Awesome article though, I've stumbled across her site before, and more often than not, I find useful information. eusa_clap.gif

I'm glad you found this site informative. I am guessing you are talking about dermadoctor's product. (http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.asp?productID=951&WID=%7BEB5D98FF%2DC91E%2D473F%2D8982%2D99C49498402A%7D) Because there are a couple other listed at the bottom of that page. I think it's worth a shot even though it's so expensive. I think the trick in fading red marks is 1.) sun protection 2.) patience (at least 3-4 months to see any improvement and 3.) multiple bleaching ingredients packed in one formula to hit your hyperpigmentation the hardest. I think this is why Tri-luma is so effective rather then just a hydroquinone product by itself. It has tretinoin and hydroquinone so it's double action. I think her product would be excellent as long as it doesn't cause breakouts. Just look at all the different bleaching ingredients in this product by dermadoctor. It has 7 bleaching ingredients. Once I get the money I will be buying this product. I have bought the exquisitely light spf 30 from dermadoctor and I have no complaints. Doesn't cause breakouts very good sunscreen. The patience and finding something that doesn't break you out is the hardest. I think we all need to realize that we have to be protected from the sun at all times and we have to have patience as this is a very long healing process.